The Mr. Men and Little Miss go to the airport to catch a plane in The Mr. Men Show
- Mr. Stubborn, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Mr. Stubborn, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Quiet decide to go on vacation. Mr. Stubborn tries to find another parking lot after the line to the only one is too long. He then drives onto the runway that cars aren't allowed on. Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Stubborn then argue if it's fine to park on the runway or not. Mr. Grumpy decides to go home, and enjoy some time alone. Mr. Stubborn then drags Mr. Quiet to their plane.
- Mr. Funny's Plot: Mr. Funny attempts to get his suitcase from the baggage claim in a very funny way. ( Not in the UK)
- Mr. Bump's Plot: Mr. Bump hosts an episode of "How do they do it?" In this episode, Mr. Bump tells the viewers how the workers make sure the passengers get to their correct flight while Miss Helpful makes the announcement Mr. Bump gets trampled by passengers. (Deleted in the Ireland version.)
- Mr. Happy, Mr. Rude and Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Mr. Happy and Mr. Rude get on their plane but first they go to the boarding area where Mr. Scatterbrain gives them their tickets. In the end, Miss Whoops crashes a plane into the terminal Mr. Rude said he'll take the bus.
- Mr. Fussy and Mr. Messy's plot: Mr. Messy passes through the metal detector with metal in his pocket. All of this causes poor Mr. Fussy to miss his flight to Neatville and be removed from the airport.
- In this episode, Miss Helpful mentions the flight to Happyland from the books.
- Also mentioned are flights to Neatville [where Mr. Fussy wanted to go], and Terror Island [where Miss Scary wanted to go].
- Scenes from this episode were leaked a month prior to the second season's premiere on Dagan Moriarty's animation reel on YouTube.
- When Mr. Funny came to get his baggage, he was between Mr. Quiet and Mr. Bounce. But in the next shot, he was next to Miss Chatterbox, Mr. Grumpy and Fussy.
- Throughout the shots, the conveyor belt is shorter than it normally is.
- Mr. Funny is seen without shoes in a closeup shot when chasing his baggage.
- When Mr. Fussy and the others run over Mr. Bump, he does not have his bowtie on.