Bath and Bubbles is a Season 2 episode of The Mr. Men Show.
Poor Mr. Quiet, everyone in Dillydale seems to interrupt his bath! Mr. Messy takes friends to a mud bath and Miss Whoops invents a bicycle that blows bubbles!
- Mr. Quiet, Miss Chatterbox, Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small's Plot: Miss Chatterbox, Mr. Noisy, Mr. Nosy, and Mr. Small and her cat and other characters bother Mr. Quiet who's having a bath. Then many ducks come in after he got his rubber ducky.
- Mr. Rude's Plot (US version only): Mr. Rude conducts an orchestra of characters burping and releasing bubbles. Mr. Fussy gets disgusted and faints. Mr. Rude then remarks "Not bad! For beginners...".
- Mr. Messy, Mr. Fussy, Mr. Nervous and Miss Scary's Plot: Mr. Messy takes Mr. Fussy, Miss Scary ,and Mr. Nervous out but it turns out to be a mud bath. Mr. Messy loves it and Mr. Fussy thinks it's gross to soak in mud, but he slips and falls in, and he ends up enjoying it. Then Miss Scary spooked everyone with her mud monster.
- Miss Whoops, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: It is Inventions day again. Miss Whoops shows her bubble bike on Good Morning Dillydale. Mr. Grumpy has his fishing monitor. Mr. Scatterbrain soon arrives and Mr. Grumpy ends up in a bubble. (Deleted in Brazil)
Mr. Tickle blows a bubble that resembles another character that he can tickle.
- He blows a Mr. Nervous bubble, but he gets scared.
- He blows a Mr. Grumpy bubble, but he doesn't like it and pops himself away.
- He blows a bubble that resembles himself, and the bubble tickles him back.
- Mr. Quiet wore a towel despite not having (visible) private parts.
- This is the only time Mr. Fussy enjoys being covered in mud.
- This is the second time Mr. Bump was absent.
- Mr. Happy mentioned about Inventions Day, where two of the guests showing off their inventions. This previously happened in Inventions.
- Mr. Rude: Not bad! For beginners...
- Mr. Happy: It's a blizzard of bubbles!
- Mr. Scatterbrain: See ya, Mr. Grumpy!