Bugs is the thirty-fourth episode (second part of the seventeenth episode) of Season 1 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Miss Calamity, Miss Whoops and Mr. Tickle's Plot: Miss Calamity goes for a ride on a bus called The Tickle Express with Miss Whoops (who has her ant farm with her). Mr. Lazy was on the Bus with his Sloth. Mr. Tickle tickles everyone and the Bus soon crashed into a tree.
- Miss Scary's Plot: Miss Scary hosts her singing telegram service with Mr. Bump who is asked to dance to people at the doors rather than doing a commercial on TV in a spider costume to people but ends up being hit by a Broom. (US only)
- Miss Naughty's Plot: Miss Naughty is pretending to be a Roach exterminator. She puts her Roach Clyde in people's house. First she did it to Mr. Nervous then Miss Sunshine. Then she did it to Mr. Messy who made friends with Clyde.
- Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Mr. Scatterbrain is advertising for his Super Sticky Fly Paper.
- Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Stubborn's Plot: Miss Chatterbox comes to visit Mr. Stubborn and tries to convince him that he has a termite problem. The next morning they had eaten up his whole house.
- Mr. Tickle crashing into a pond also happens to Mr. Stubborn in Getting Around.
- The people Miss Naughty send her roach to were the same people that wacked Mr. Bump in his spider costume.
Mr. Tickle tickling Miss Calamity are tickling ants all over her, both laughing heard offscreen. Meanwhile. Miss Whoops has none of the ants on the ant farm. Miss Whoops hollered. "How are you doin' back there, Mr. lazy?" Mr. Lazy states "Take you time, I'm often."
- Miss Chatterbox: Ahoy there, matey! You lost your pirate, Mr. Stubborn!
- Mr. Stubborn: That pirate was CHEAP!
- Miss Chatterbox: Oh! You didn't hear it for me, but I really think you have termites!
- Mr. Stubborn: That table was CHEAP. Game over. And it's getting late and I have to work in the morning.
- Miss Chatterbox: Are you sure I can't give the name of an exterminator, I know a really, really good one!
- Mr. Stubborn: No, good night!
- Miss Chatterbox: Okay! See you, Mr. Stubborn!