Chores is a Season 1 episode of The Mr. Men Show.
Mr.Per(s)nickety's refrigerator gives him the cold shoulder; Mr. Happy and Mr. Grumpy share lawn-mowing techniques; and Mr. Bump gets down and dirty cleaning.
- Mr. Persnickety, Mr. Tickle and Miss Calamity's Plot: Mr Persnickety finds some blue cheese that has turned green and mouldy in his fridge causing havoc to his home. He gets Miss Calamity and Mr. Tickle to remove it. It can't get sucked into Miss Calamity's vacuum cleaner and it causes a calamity to Mr. Persnickety's walls. (It can be assumed the blue cheese was a forceful trick by Miss Scary)
- Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Happy and Miss Daredevil's Plot: Mr Grumpy is having trouble mowing his lawn with a mowing machine as Mr. Happy uses a push mower for his lawn. Miss Daredevil burns up Mr. Grumpy's lawn with her rocket ship.
- Miss Whoops and Mr. Bump's Plot: Miss Whoops helps Mr. Bump clean his gutters.
- Mr. Messy's Plot: Mr. Messy cleans his windows of his Pizza Parlour with Pizza.
- Mr. Lazy's Plot: Mr. Lazy is too lazy to clean his dirty dishes. So he decides to go through a car wash with his pet slug Sluggy. When he goes through it, he decides to go again, because there's still some egg on some plates. (Not in the UK)
Mr. Quiet cleans the head of William Shakespeare with his duster.
- He sneezes and the feathers of his duster go onto it, but he finds it funny.
- When the dust clears, the face on the bust is gone!
- The bust sneezes the feathers of the duster onto Mr. Quiet's face!
- When the dust clears, the bust has Mr. Scatterbrain's face on it instead!
- It is revealed that Mr. Grumpy has a closet of identical hats in his house.
- Miss Whoops' favourite chore is cleaning gutters.