Clean Teeth is the fourth episode (second part of the second episode) of Season 2 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Fussy, Mr. Rude and Mr. Happy's Plot: Mr. Rude is testing toothbrushes in his mouth until not only Mr. Fussy makes him pay for all those toothbrushes he put in his mouth, but he also calls the store manager who was Mr. Happy to report what Mr. Rude has done to the toothbrushes. But Mr. Happy wants happy happy customers in his store. Mr. Rude then finds the toothbrush he wants, and leaves. In the end, Mr. Messy approaches to Mr. Fussy to see if he can try out some toothbrushes but Mr. Fussy runs away crying.
- Miss Scary's Plot: Miss Scary gives a PSA about what will happen if you don't take care of your teeth, then gives up because she finds the concept of "plaque monsters" fascinating rather than terrible. (Not in the UK)
- Mr. Grumpy, Miss Sunshine, Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Tickle's Plot: Mr. Messy and Miss Sunshine come over to Mr. Grumpy's house to have Mr. Grumpy to join the Clean Teeth Club, but Mr. Grumpy quit the club months ago. Moments later, Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Tickle come over. Miss Sunshine even gives the club electric toothbrushes. Mr. Grumpy tells the club to leave.
- Mr. Quiet and Miss Whoops' Plot: Mr. Quiet's dental appointment is a disaster, with Miss Whoops as his dentist.
- (Mr. Rude is trying out various toothbrushes)
- Mr. Rude: No! That one is too hard!
- (Mr. Rude picks up an orange toothbrush)
- Mr. Rude: What about this one?
- (Mr. Fussy sees that Mr. Rude is putting all those new toothbrushes into his mouth)
- Mr. Rude: Bah! They have the nerve to call THAT a toothbrush?!
- (Mr. Fussy catches Mr. Rude in the act)
- Mr. Fussy: Mr. Rude!
- Mr. Rude: That is my name. Now go away! I am busy.
- Mr. Fussy: You cannot put a brand new toothbrush into your mouth and then put it back on the shelf! It's unclean...
- Mr. Rude: How else am I supposed to know what toothbrush I want to buy?
- Mr. Fussy: It doesn't work that way! You need to buy a toothbrush before you can try it.
- Mr. Rude: I have never heard of anything so ridiculous!
- (Mr. Rude teases Mr. Fussy with a black toothbrush)
- Mr. Fussy: Give me that! Mr. Rude! I am going to have to ask you to pay for all of these toothbrushes you've used!
- (Mr. Fussy is holding the opened packaging that Mr. Rude ripped open)
- Mr. Rude: Why should I pay for a toothbrush that I do not like?
- Mr. Fussy: Because... it's the rules.
- Mr. Rude: Let me see these "rules".
- Mr. Fussy: Well, it's not printed anywhere but I assure you, this kind of behaviour is unacceptable!
- Mr. Rude: I'll give you unacceptable! (Farts) Ha-ha!
- (Mr. Bump is sky-falling as he shouts out Mr. Rude's name)
- Mr. Bump: MR. RUDE!
- Mr. Fussy: You leave me no choice but to alert the shop manager. (Mr. Fussy talks into a microphone telling the shop manager who is Mr. Happy who comes to Mr. Fussy's aid while an irritated Mr. Rude stays silent) Attention all employees. The shop manager is needed in the toothbrush aisle.
- Mr. Happy: Hello, Mr. Rude! I'm the shop manager!
- Mr. Rude: And what do you want? A medal (?)
- Mr. Fussy: Mr. Happy, I am sorry to inform you that Mr. Rude is putting brand new toothbrushes into his mouth and then... returning them back to the shelf! (The scene cuts to Mr. Rude ripping more packaging apart as he tries out yet another toothbrush.)
- Mr. Happy: How wonderfully disgusting!
- Mr. Fussy: Yes, right. Which is why I thought he should be removed immediately.
- Mr. Happy: But, Mr. Fussy, here in my shop, I want happy happy customers!
- Mr. Fussy: (Stammers) Thieving... used...
- (Mr. Rude finally finds a toothbrush that suits his need)
- Mr. Rude: Voila! I have finally found a toothbrush that I like. I am happy now, goodbye. (Leaves)
- Mr. Happy: Goodbye, Mr. Rude! Come again soon!
- Speaker: Shop manager needed on the shampoo aisle.
- Mr. Happy: Wha-ho-ho! Duty calls! I'll leave YOU to clean up this toothbrush display, Mr. Fussy!
- Mr. Fussy: How utterly revolting.
- (Mr. Messy comes by and is holding the opened package that Mr. Rude ripped apart)
- Mr. Messy: Hey, Mr. Fussy! I need a new toothbrush, but I don't know which one to buy! Can I try some out?
- (Mr. Fussy runs away sobbing)
- Mr. Fussy: UGH! GROSS!
- This is Little Miss Curious's first appearance.
- Goof: When Mr. Rude said "I have never heard anything so ridiculous", he is holding a green toothbrush. But in the next shot, he is holding a black toothbrush.
- In Mr. Quiet's plot, Miss Whoops was wearing a doctor's headband from the episode Boo Boos.
Mr. Scatterbrain putting toothpaste to his toothbrush.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.