Clocks is the thirtieth episode (second part of the fifteenth episode) of Season 2 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Miss Helpful, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Scatterbrain's plot: Miss Helpful makes Mr. Grumpy a new clock so he can wake up early before the fishing contest, but the clocks wakes him too early, so Mr. Grumpy gets help from Mr. Scatterbrain so he can wake him up at the right time, but he ends up waking Mr. Grumpy up too late for the Fishing contest. (Deleted in Canada)
- Mr. Rude's plot: Mr. Rude makes an ad about his Le Rude Coo-Coo Clock which makes 12 different rude sounds. (Not in the UK)
- Mr. Noisy and Mr. Quiet's plot: Mr. Quiet's power went off, so he stays at Mr. Noisy's house, but his clock is loud so he stuffs it in the fridge, but Mr. Noisy couldn't sleep either so they stayed up all night playing drums.
- Mr. Bump and Mr. Tickle's plot: Mr. Bump and Mr. Tickle try to fix the tower clock, Mr. Tickle fixes it by tickling it, but Mr. Bump falls off, fell into the sewer, and got hit by a clock hand. Mr. Tickle fixed the clock, however, and he claimed that it only needed a good tickle.
Mr. Lazy using a remote control to stop his alarm clock.
- A robotic arm with a boxing glove punches the clock.
- A swarm of toy fighter jets with lasers destroying the clock.
- Mr. Strong comes out and takes Mr. Lazy away from the clock.
- Miss Whoops says her catchphrase in a low pitch, while she was waking up and knocking her alarm clock. Her pitch is normal in the European version.
- 2nd time Miss Helpful gives Mr. Grumpy something meant to be helpful but isn't helpful at all. 1st was in Telephone.
In the beginning of the episode, the clock tower seems to go off around 12:20. Grandfather clocks and clock towers only go off when the big hand reaches 3, 6, 9, or 12.
- Mr. Grumpy has bacon, eggs and coffee twice in this episode.
- The bottom strap of Mr. Nosy's watch is transparent.
- Mr. Bump hanging from the clock tower is a direct reference to the 1923 film Safety Last! Mr. Bump even says "Safety last!" while doing so.