All of the Mr. Men And Little Miss get to work on construction.
Little Miss Whoops practices her whacking skills with a wrecking ball; Mr. Nervous rises to the occasion while building a skyscraper; Mr. Bump builds a barn and has the bumps to prove it.
- Miss Whoops and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Miss Whoops gets a job of driving a bulldozer. But when her machine gets out of control she accidentally smashes Mr. Quiet's house.
- Mr. Nervous' Plot: Mr. Nervous imagines that he's constructing up really high and is about to fall to his doom after losing his screwdriver. It is really shown that he is making a model for Mr. Rude.
- Mr. Bump and Mr. Stubborn's Plot: Mr. Bump and Mr. Stubborn work on a barn, but Mr. Stubborn does not follow the plans and end up getting trapped in the barn without a door or windows.
- Musical number: "Scraping the Skylines" by Mr. Bump(US Dub) and Mr Grumpy (UK Dub).
- Mr. Bounce's Plot (US version only): Mr. Bounce is trying to build a roof for his house. In the end, Mr. Bounce squashed Mr. Grumpy's liverwurst.
- Mr. Grumpy, Miss Chatterbox and Miss Calamity's Plot: Mr. Grumpy hires Miss Chatterbox to drive the crane. But while talking on the phone she picks up an outhouse with Miss Calamity in it.
- Mr. Strong
- Little Miss Whoops
- Mr. Quiet
- Mr. Jelly
- Mr. Rude
- Mr. Bump
- Mr. Stubborn
- Little Miss Chatterbox
- Mr. Grumpy
- Little Miss Calamity
- Mr. Tickle
- Mr. Nosey (does not speak)
- Mr. Bounce (does not speak in the UK version)
- Mr. Small (cameo)
- Mr. Noisy (cameo)
- Mr. Fussy (cameo)
- Mr. Scatterbrain (cameo)
- This is the first time that the Dillydale Zoo was featured. It is mentioned in Wildlife.
- This episode took place before Garages, because Miss Chatterbox didn't know how to drive a car, but in Garages, she has a car.
- Mr. Quiet's house was almost destroyed by Miss Whoops in Flying, Now it did get destroyed by Miss Whoops.
- When Mr. Stubborn says "I've been hammering nails since I was a baby!", the word "wee" was added in the dub.
- In the US version, when Miss Calamity gets to the outhouse, she says "Relief is on the way!". In the UK version, she says "Oh, finally, I found a loo!"
- When Miss Calamity's restroom is on the ground again, she says "Oh that's better!" before kissing the ground, a line not present in the original.
- "Scraping the Skylines" is sung by Mr. Grumpy rather than Mr. Bump.
- Mr. Stubborn's barn was brown in his plot, but at the very end, when it falls apart, it is red and has a door.
- Just before Mr. Bump and Mr. Stubborn's plot, in the bumper, just as the Little Miss Helpful transition begins, Mr. Quiet blends in with the plot's background.
Mr. Noisy is doing a building implosion (to an audience consisting of characters Mr. Persnickety, Mr. Scatterbrain, Mr. Nosey, Mr. Quiet and Miss Chatterbox), but things go invariably wrong when he pushes down on the plunger.
- A balloon inflates from Mr. Scatterbrain.
- More buildings appear.
- Mr. Noisy inflates.
- A sinkhole forms under the audience, and they fall in.