Cooking is a season 1 episode of The Mr. Men Show.
- Miss Calamity's Plot: Miss Calamity shows how to make Seafood on Good Morning Dillydale and the pot erupts letting out octopuses and lobsters.
- Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Quiet get given strange meals at Miss Naughty's restaurant and they pretend to like it until they are given desert.
- Mr. Persnickety's Plot: Mr. Persnickety is teaching a French cooking class with Miss Whoops, Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Messy. They don't like what they'll cook. While Mr. Persnickety goes out after being called to the office, Mr. Messy makes an awful mess in the kitchen.
- Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Mr. Scatterbrain buys instant meals from Miss Helpful. He plants a large tree of meals in his garden. He wakes up the next morning to see Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small eating up there. (Cancelled in the UK).
- Mr. Messy sings a song called I’m the One They Call the Big Mess in this episode.
- Goof: The US Version had no ending scene.
- The music score during the pantomime scenes were extended for two scenes only.
- After Miss Naughty's Boom Boom trick backfires, she says "Boom Boom bad!" in the US, in the United Kingdom, she says "Caught by my own trick." although her mouth syncs the US line
- When Mr Persnickety is teaching his French cooking class the dishes they are going to be making, In the USA, Miss Whoops says ”I don’t know what you’re saying.” and Mr Persnickety says “That’s French for snails, orange duck and pancakes on fire.” However, in the UK, Miss Whoops says “I don’t understand what you’re saying.” and Mr Persnickety says “I said snails, duck in orange and pancakes on fire.”