Cooking is a season 1 episode of The Mr. Men Show.
Little Miss Naughty cooks up more than diner for Mr. Quiet and Mr. Grumpy; Mr. Pernickety's cooking classes leaves him fried; and there's no contest that Mr. Stubborn's chili is the spiciest at The Dillydale Chili Cook-off !
- Miss Calamity, Miss Sunshine and Mr. Happy's Plot: Miss Calamity guests on Good Morning Dillydale and makes some seafood. But the pot starts to erupt letting out octopuses and lobsters.
- Miss Naughty, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Quiet get given strange meals at Miss Naughty's restaurant and they pretend to like it until they are given desert.
- Mr. Persnickety, Miss Whoops, Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Messy's Plot: Mr. Persnickety is teaching a French cooking class with Miss Whoops, Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Messy. They don't like what they cook. While Mr. Persnickety goes out after being called to the office, Mr. Messy makes an awful mess in the kitchen.
- Mr. Scatterbrain and Miss Helpful's Plot: Mr. Scatterbrain buys instant meals from Miss Helpful. He plants a large tree of meals in his garden. He wakes up the next morning to see Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small eating up there. (Not in the UK)
- Mr. Messy sings a song called I’m the One They Call the Big Mess in this episode.
- The music score during the pantomime scenes were extended for two scenes only.
- After Miss Naughty's Boom Boom trick backfires, she says "Boom Boom bad!" in the US, in the United Kingdom, she says "Caught by my own trick." although her mouth syncs the US line
- When Mr Persnickety is teaching his French cooking class the dishes they are going to be making, In the US, Miss Whoops says ”I don’t know what you’re saying.” and Mr Persnickety says “That’s French for snails, orange duck and pancakes on fire.” However, in the UK, Miss Whoops says “I don’t understand what you’re saying.” and Mr Persnickety says “I said snails, duck in orange and pancakes on fire.”
- The official upload of this episode on YouTube lists a plot about Mr. Stubborn in a chili cook-off that isn’t in the actual episode in the description.
- The US dub had no end scene.