Cooking is a season 1 episode of The Mr. Men Show.
Little Miss Calamity tries to cook seafood; Little Miss Naughty cooks up more than dinner for Mr. Quiet and Mr. Grumpy; and Mr. Persnickety's cooking classes leaves him fried.
- Miss Calamity, Miss Sunshine and Mr. Happy's Plot: Miss Calamity guests on Good Morning Dillydale and makes some seafood. But the pot starts to erupt letting out octopuses and lobsters.
- Miss Naughty, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Quiet get given strange meals at Miss Naughty's restaurant and they pretend to like it until they are given desert.
- Mr. Persnickety, Miss Whoops, Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Messy's Plot: Mr. Persnickety is teaching a French cooking class with Miss Whoops, Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Messy. They don't like what they cook. While Mr. Persnickety goes out after being called to the office, Mr. Messy makes an awful mess in the kitchen.
- Mr. Scatterbrain and Miss Helpful's Plot: Mr. Scatterbrain buys instant meals from Miss Helpful. He plants a large tree of meals in his garden. He wakes up the next morning to see Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small eating up there. (Not in the UK)
- The music score during the pantomime scenes were extended for two scenes only.
- The US version of the ending scene is currently the only part of the US version of the series that is not on YouTube.
- The official upload of this episode on YouTube lists a plot about Mr. Stubborn in a chili cook-off; not only does no such segment exist but Mr. Stubborn does not appear in the episode at all.
- Additionally, the word "dinner" is misspelled as "diner".
- After Miss Naughty's "boom-boom" trick backfires, she says "Boom Boom bad!", which is replaced by "Caught by my own trick" in the dub.
- When Mr. Persnickety is teaching his French cooking class the dishes they are going to be making, In the US, Miss Whoops says ”I don’t know what you’re saying.” and Mr. Persnickety says “That’s French for snails, orange duck and pancakes on fire.” However, in the UK, Miss Whoops says “I don’t understand what you’re saying.” and Mr. Persnickety says “I said snails, duck in orange and pancakes on fire.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.