Dance is the thirteenth episode (first part of the seventh episode) of Season 1 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Strong and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Mr. Strong and Mr. Quiet are performing a ballet act and Mr. Quiet is having a hard time (he had to fill in for Miss Calamity, who had broken her leg before the show).
- Mr. Grumpy's Plot: Mr. Grumpy is trying to create an autobiography book about himself, but since his ceiling is the floor of Mr. Noisy's Dance Studio, the dancing is making it hard for him to write his article.
- Musical number: "The Beat is Taking Over by Mr. Messy.
- Mr. Nervous's Plot: Mr. Nervous imagines that he's in a jungle being attacked by lions and gorillas. It's really shown he's at the skating ring with Miss Scary, Miss Naughty, and Mr. Small saying to him to move it or lose it and Mr. Nervous runs away off screen. Miss Scary says "Next time, we're bringing Mr. Tickle!".
- Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot (US version only): Mr. Scatterbrain puts on a Western hoedown.
- Mr. Happy, Miss Chatterbox, Mr. Messy and Mr. Rude's Plot: Mr. Happy, Little Miss Chatterbox, Mr. Messy and Mr. Rude are in an American Idol-like contest. The problem is that Mr. Rude gives the contestants a 0 point score.
- Mr. Happy said Dance Dance Dance in his US accent.
- This is the first time Mr. Strong is seen without his weight belt, though he wears a tutu and tights instead.
- Mr. Quiet's video on the now-defunct official website originated from this episode.
- This episode marks the only time Mr. Nervous is seen angry, as he is shown yelling at Mr. Rude after passing gas.
- Mr. Messy had visible toes in this episode again in Dillydale Day.
- This episode was sequelized into Dance Dance Dance in the second season.
- The Beat is Taking Over is often for promos on Cartoon Network.
- Mr. Stubborn doesn't say "This____is cheap!" in this episode. He doesn't say anything at all.
- Mr. Stubborn's two hairs disappear when he and Miss Whoops rain dance.
- The segment where Mr. Scatterbrain puts on a Western hoedown is removed due to hoedowns being an American custom.
- The Beat is Taking Over has several:
- The remixed clips of Mr. Messy in the middle of the song aren't dubbed over.
- "Spunky" is changed to "funky" and "kinda funky" is changed to "kinda clunky".
- In the end, Mr. Messy says "look out, Dillydale!", a line that was never used in the original.
- Mr. Persnickety
- Mr. Scatterbrain
- Little Miss Chatterbox
- Mr. Messy
- Mr. Happy
- Mr. Bounce
- Mr. Nosey
- Mr. Small
- Mr. Noisy
- Mr. Rude
- Little Miss Calamity
- Little Miss Naughty
- Little Miss Daredevil
- Mr. Strong
- Little Miss Whoops
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Little Miss Helpful
- Little Miss Scary
- Mr. Stubborn (does not speak)
- Mr. Bump
- Mr. Quiet
- Mr. Grumpy
- Mr. Nervous