Dillydale is a fictional city in The Mr. Men Show, where all the Mr. Men and Little Misses (known as “the good people of Dillydale”) live. The name was picked up by Peggy Regan.
Dillydale was once occupied by cavemen. Meanwhile, the Vikings looked for new land to grow food, to live and to rest. Later they found land and landed on the shore of Old Dillydale. The caveman gave them fish and roasted beets. The Vikings started to live there.
Before the 17th century, more people immigrated to Dillydale. The town of Dillydale was under the rule of an unnamed queen at this time. Something made the residents of Dillydale mad, and they overthrew their queen.
The modern world sets its course into Dillydale. They finally have a train line (though the fumes smelled bad), a subway line and then there were an international airport and three bus lines with one sightseeing line called Miss Chatterboxes' Tours and two others numbered 6 and 7. Machinery became a newfound art of the Mr. Men and Little Misses.
Today, Dillydale is known as the Happiest City in the World.
It's not known where the location is, but in Beach, It's first located somewhere in the coastline of a continent. In Travel, you can see the golden gate bridge, which means it could be in California. Plus in Skyscrapers, you can see King Kong and the Empire State Building meaning that it could be set in New York.
- California (Travel)
- Wyoming (Lake)
- New York (Skyscrapers)
- Maine (Sightseeing, as it could be near the Atlantic ocean)
- New Mexico (Nate's imagination)
- Canada? (The Dark)
- Switzerland? (Snow)
Dillydale is a big but very simple city. There are 31 Mr. Men and Little Misses currently living in Dillydale.
This is a day about Dillydale and how it came to be. They also have a concert.
The Dillydale Parade
This is held once a year.
- The characters' respective residences
- The Dillydale Hotel
- Dillydale Beanery
- Dillydale Train Station
- Dillydale Bowling Alley (mentioned in Trains but seen in Games)
- Many restaurants including:
- Miss Naughty's Naughty Restaurant (Cooking, Dining Out)
- Tic Tac Tickle (Owned by Mr. Tickle, Dining Out)
- Suprise Restaurant (Owned by Mr. Scatterbrain, Surprises)
- Nut Patty (Owned probably by Mr. Noisy, Food)
- Mr.Bounce's Bean Burger (Food)
- Dillydale Bean Burger (is a drive-in, Food)
- Dillydale Soup Pot (Sneezes and Hiccups)
- Chef Rude (Dining Out, also probably seen in Pests)
- Miss Magic's Hiccup Doctor (Sneezes and Hiccups)
- Hospital (Boo Boos (Doctors and Nurses in the UK), Fairies and Gnomes)
- Amusement Park (Amusement Park)
- Farm (probably owned mainly by Mr. Grumpy, Farm)
- Dillydale Cinema (Movies, Cinema)
- Science Museum (Science)
- Book Factory (Books)
- Rudeland (owned by Mr. Rude in Travel)
- Boat Dock (only one of them, Ships)
- A Mall that includes the following:
- Shoe Store (owned by Mr. Scatterbrain)
- Cheese Store (owned by Mr. Messy)
- It is at least two stories high (There is an Escalator)
- Mr.Tickle's Robots, Robots, and Robots
- Hat store
- Pet Store
- Photo Booth
- Furniture Store (owned by Miss Helpful)
- Mr.Scatterbrain's Hobby Shop (Hobbies)
- Good Morning Dillydale Studio
- Shazam! That's Good! Studio
- Dillydale Ground Control (Mainly in Outer Space)
- Mr. Noisy's Shoeatorium (Shoes)
- Hobby World (could be Mr. Scatterbrain's Hobby Shop, Mentioned in Hobbies)
- Good Morning Dillydale
- Shazam, That's Good!
- Driving With Miss Calamity
- How Do They Do It?
- Fishing Channel:
- Mackerel Monday (Supermarket, mentioned only)
- Trout Tuesday (A couple of episodes including Wildlife)
- Flounder Friday
- In Game Shows:
- In Heatwave, a scene from The Mr. Men Show itself was seen (the scene was from Fair).