Dillydale Day is an episode of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Happy and Miss Chatterbox's Plot: Mr. Happy welcomes Miss Chatterbox who wrote a song about Dillydale. But her guitar wouldn't work. Mr. Scatterbrain surprisingly likes it.
- Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Strong's Plot: Mr. Strong wants Mr. Grumpy to be on Dillydale Day but he's still watching TV. (Not in the UK)
- Mr. Happy's Second Plot: Mr. Happy hosts the musical play as we learn the history of how Dillydale came to be.
- Mr. Nervous, Miss Naughty and Miss Scary's Plot: Mr. Nervous makes balloons, but is terrified about what both Miss Naughty and Miss Scary want.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops' Plot: Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops clean up the streets filled with confetti, however, it results to another disaster for Mr. Bump.
Miss Sunshine sets up the food for the celebration.
- Miss Whoops spills gelatin over her.
- Miss Calamity comes with her pie but Miss Daredevil comes in on her bike and wrecks the table!
- Mr. Strong heavily chucks the bowl on the table, knocking the contents off and the bowl bounces onto Miss Sunshine again!
- Mr. Tickle tickles Miss Sunshine, but the bowl he brought with him yet again falls onto her!.
- This is the first and only episode Paul Greenberg wrote. As such, this is the only time he used his real name in the show instead of his pyedsuom, Aaron Albertus.
- Mr. Rude does a 3-tone like fart in Mr. Happy and Miss Chatterbox's plot.
- The garden gnome vanished after the next scene.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.