Dillydale Day is an episode of The Mr. Men Show.
It's Dillydale Day! Everyone's celebrating except Mr. Grumpy, Little Miss Chatterbox sings about a gnome, and the Mr. Men and Little Misses sing a song about Dillydale's happy history.
- Mr. Happy and Miss Chatterbox's Plot: Mr. Happy welcomes Miss Chatterbox who wrote a song about Dillydale. But her guitar wouldn't work. Mr. Scatterbrain surprisingly likes it.
- Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Strong's Plot (US version only): Mr. Strong wants Mr. Grumpy to be on Dillydale Day but he's still watching TV.
- Mr. Happy's Second Plot: Mr. Happy hosts the musical play as we learn the history of how Dillydale came to be.
- Mr. Nervous, Miss Naughty and Miss Scary's Plot: Mr. Nervous makes balloons, but is terrified about what both Miss Naughty and Miss Scary want.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops' Plot: Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops clean up the streets filled with confetti, however, it results to another disaster for Mr. Bump.
Miss Sunshine sets up the food for the celebration.
- Miss Whoops spills gelatin over her.
- Miss Calamity comes with her pie but Miss Daredevil comes in on her bike and wrecks the table!
- Mr. Strong heavily chucks the bowl on the table, knocking the contents off and the bowl bounces onto Miss Sunshine again!
- Mr. Tickle tickles Miss Sunshine, but the bowl he brought with him yet again falls onto her!.
- This is the first and only episode Paul Greenberg wrote. As such, this is the only time he used his real name in the show instead of his pyedsuom, Aaron Albertus.
- Mr. Rude does a 3-tone like fart in Mr. Happy and Miss Chatterbox's plot approproately enough when he said "I'll give you musical!".
- The garden gnome vanished after the next scene.
- The official YouTube upload has the description from "Wildlife" instead.
- Little Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Stubborn are missing when the camera faces the Mr. Men and Little Misses watching the play.