Dining Out is the seventeenth episode of Season 2 of The Mr. Men Show.
Mr. Fussy fights to keep down his food at Miss Magic's cafe; Mr Grumpy has trouble ordering at Mr. Tickle's restaurant and Miss Naughty plays tricks on her customers.
- Mr. Fussy, Miss Scary and Miss Magic's Plot: Mr. Fussy and Miss Scary go to Miss Magic's restaurant to order a drink, but Miss Magic causes havoc!
- Mr. Rude's Plot: Mr. Rude ads for his new restaurant, Chef Rude. (Not in the UK)
- Mr. Grumpy, Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Tic-Tac-Tickle is the only restaurant where you can get food and a tickle, but when Mr. Scatterbrain is your waiter and Miss Chatterbox comes with you...
- Mr. Stubborn, Mr. Nervous, Mr. Quiet and Miss Naughty's Plot: At Miss Naughty's restaurant, anything can be bad, like exploding baked beans! But when her plans backfire on her...
- The transcript for Dining Out can be seen here.
- This is the third time Mr. Tickle and Mr. Scatterbrain sing Tickle It Out (Farm, Arts & Crafts).
- This is the second time Mr. Tickle plays the accordion, the first being Circus.
- The sound when the snail slithers away in Chef Rude, is the same sound Jumpman (formerly Mario) makes when he walks in the game, Donkey Kong.
- Mr. Stubborn is presumably a King in his plot, becauses he was bossy at Mr. Quiet and Mr. Nervous
- Both Cooking and Dining out have a similar plot
- In the UK version, Little Miss Chatterbox says prawn cocktail crisps rather than saying dried cranberries in the USA version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.