Farm is the third episode of the first season in The Mr. Men Show. This episode centers around the Mr. Men and Little Misses doing farm-related work.
Udder mayhem ensues when Mr. Scatterbrain and Mr. Tickle milk a cow; Mr. Per(s)nickety gets down and feeds the pigs; Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops collecting hay; and an egg collecting Mr. Nervous scrambles to flee from the chicken coop.
- Miss Helpful and Mr. Persnickety's Plot: Miss Helpful told Mr. Persnickety that he had to feed the pigs. But Mr. Persnickety does not like what happens to him in the end.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops' Plot: Miss Whoops drives a tractor and Mr. Bump has to put the hay in the tractor's wagon. Soon Mr. Bump gets stumped, bumped and bruised. Then the hook came undone and Mr. Bump came zooming down the hill.
- Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Rude, Miss Helpful and Miss Scary's Plot: Mr. Grumpy is very happy about his corn field, but then crows come to eat the corn. So he sent Mr. Rude, Miss Helpful and Miss Scary, but she ended up scaring the whole corn field instead of the crows. Then Mr. Grumpy gets stunned, and begins stuttering angrily.
- Mr. Nervous' Plot: Mr. Nervous gets eggs from a dinosaur nest but it really was a chicken coop.
- Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Tickle and Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Mr. Grumpy sent Mr. Tickle and Mr. Scatterbrain to milk cows but then it started to do a disco dairy fever. Soon they milked every cow because Mr. Tickle said, "All those cows needed was a good tickle."
- The transcript for Farm can be seen here.
- Miss Whoops unloads corn
- Miss Whoops unloads chickens.
- Miss Whoops unloads fish.
- Miss Whoops unloads something (rotten food?) and Mr. Quiet avoids it, but Miss Helpful unloads apples on Mr. Quiet.
- This episode is the first for several things:
- The first episode that both the prologue and first segments are connected.
- The music video after the 3rd plot is absent in the UK version, also it's the only episode in the UK version to not have a deleted plot.
- Both Miss Scary and Mr. Bump's voices sound less high screechy compare their later appearances, meaning this may have been one of the first episodes to be produced.