Flying is the eleventh episode (first part of the sixth episode) of Season 1 of The Mr. Men Show.
Mr. Tickle and Mr. Quiet take an unforgettable helicopter ride; Little Miss Calamity strives to control a runaway hot air balloon; and Mr. Stubborn insists he knows how to fly a plane.
- Mr. Nervous' Plot: Mr. Nervous imagines that he's an astronaut in a rocket and gets stuck in space. It's really shown that he's holding on a 2 minute ride that looks like a rocket.
- Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Rude, Mr. Persnickety and Mr. Bounce's Plot: Mr. Grumpy is a flight attendant but gets bugged with Mr. Rude pressing the buzzer, Mr. Persnickety asking for a new pillow that's clean, and Mr. Bounce bouncing all over the place. In the end, Mr. Grumpy gives Mr. Persnickety a new pillow, Mr. Bounce.
- Mr. Quiet, Mr. Tickle and Miss Whoops' Plot: Mr. Tickle and Mr. Quiet go for a crazy ride in Miss Whoops' helicopter.
- Miss Calamity's Plot: Miss Calamity goes on a balloon trip to her bonnet back with a ride with pigs, a train, a fishing rod and mud.
- Mr. Stubborn and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Mr. Stubborn takes Mr. Quiet on a crazy plane ride.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Helpful's Plot: Mr. Bump goes skydiving. Miss Helpful accidentally forgets to tie his parachute on. Mr. Bump hits a plane and then hits the ground like a rock. (Not in the UK)
- Mr. Jelly
- Mr. Rude
- Little Miss Scary
- Mr. Grumpy
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Mr. Fussy
- Mr. Bounce
- Mr. Tickle
- Mr. Quiet
- Little Miss Whoops
- Little Miss Calamity
- Mr. Stubborn
- Mr. Scatterbrain
- Mr. Bump
- Little Miss Daredevil (cameo)
- Mr. Small (cameo)
- Mr. Nosey (cameo)
- Little Miss Chatterbox (cameo)
- Mr. Strong (cameo)
- Mr. Happy (music intermission cameo)
- Mr. Lazy (music intermission cameo)
- Little Miss Helpful (mentioned, appears in the US version)
- It is revealed that Mr. Grumpy had worked in the airline service for 30 years, which the show's debut came out as a milestone for some of the Mr. Men that was published in 1978. Mr. Grumpy is one of those characters. This raises the question of exactly how old Mr. Grumpy is.
- Because one needs to be 18 to become a flight attendant, Mr. Grumpy is at least 48 years old.
- Despite the segment being cut in the UK version, Mr. Bump and Miss Helpful's plot was given a UK dub and was made available online on the official website.
- A map of Dillydale was probably shown multiple times, and there were two cities on the map.
- Like with Physical and Farm, Mr. Bump's voice in the US dub sounds different from his later appearances. This means that it was one of the first episodes to be produced.
- The UK version from the official channel shows a thumbnail from Airports.
- Mr. Bump falling without a parachute might possibly be a reference to the Mr. Men and Little Miss episode, "Mr. Clever's Daft Bet".
- Miss Sunshine's hair braids phase through her seat.
- Mr. Rude and Miss Chatterbox vanished when Mr. Persnickety is talking to Mr. Grumpy.
- The shadows on the seats became darker in the next second before.
- Mr. Grumpy seems to be farther away after talking to Mr. Rude the second time, as he's that close.
- The balloon basket is bigger in the inside than it's depicted.
- Despite Miss Calamity puncturing the balloon, it was never seen deflated.
- It's unknown where the pig came from, as one was never seen with Miss Calamity after passing the farm.