The search for the mysterious giant Dillydale owl leaves Mr. Bump searching for band-aids; Mr. Stubborn and Mr. Rude embark on an out of this world adventure; and Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small help Little Miss Calamity capture a ghost.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Scary's Plot: Mr. Bump is off to find the Dillydale Giant Owl with Miss Scary who is an expert. She says that it will eat blue things (like Mr. Bump). When they find it, it licks Mr. Bump who quits.
- Mr. Rude and Mr Stubborn's Plot: Mr. Rude and Mr. Stubborn have been abducted by aliens. Mr. Stubborn thinks that no such thing exists and claims that it's a fake spaceship.
- Miss Calamity, Mr. Nosey and Mr. Small's Plot: A sheet falls on Miss Calamity while decorating her walls and she is mistaken for a ghost by Mr. Nosey and Mr. Small.
Mr. Nosey is looking at the moon through a telescope with Mr. Small.
- Mr. Nosey sees the moon with Mr. Scatterbrain's face wink at him.
- Mr. Nosey sees Mr. Nervous being chased by aliens.
- Mr. Nosey sees Mr. Small on the moon, only to see him still with him.
- Features a music video dedicated to Miss Scary. (No lyrics or singing) (Not in UK)
- This episode, nobody shows a sign of being a werewolf. In the next episode, Mr. Stubborn turns into a werewolf.
- This is the first episode to have aliens, yet Mr. Stubborn thinks that no such thing exists, although that might be true in real life.
- In Miss Scary's music plot, scenes from Collecting, Trains, Inventions, Farm, Hobbies, and Jobs.
- When Mr. Rude says "You Have Made Them Angry", it references Marvin the Martian's Catchphrase, "You have made me very angry, (huff, puff) very angry indeed!
- Mr. Nosey and Mr. Small's Plot is Similar to the 1937 Mickey Mouse Cartoon, The Lonesome Ghosts
- The part were Mr. Bump and a cow got sucked up into the aliens spaceship is similar how the same thing happens to the tramp in Invasion of the Tramp Snatchers.