Garages is a Season 2 episode of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Fussy, Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small's Plot: Mr. Fussy goes cycling with Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small on Mr. Messy's new clean bike. He soon sees that Mr. Messy had spilled paint all over his garage when he gets home.
- Advertisement (US only): Little Miss Chatterbox's car finder.
- Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Stubborn's Plot: Mr. Stubborn makes a new garage door for Mr. Grumpy that doesn't open properly. Then the door breaks.
- Mr. Happy and Mr. Bump's Plot: Mr. Happy and Miss Bossy bring their cars to be repaired by Mr. Bump at Mr. Strong's repairs.
- Storyboards for Mr. Stubborn's story were shown the now-defunct Mr. Men Show blog when production for the second season was still going.
- Mr. Happy mentioned that Little Miss Whoops had been missing her baton since the Dillydale Parade, referencing the past events of "Parade".
- This is Little Miss Bossy's first speaking appearance in the dub, as her segment in "Arts and Crafts" was removed.
- Mr. Stubborn: It is not broken! You wanted the door to open?! It opened!
- Mr. Grumpy: Barely. Oh! How am I supposed to get my car into the garage?!
- Mr. Stubborn: Not my fault you have such a big car!
- Mr: Grumpy: If that door doesn't open and close properly, you're taking it back. Here, you try it.
- Mr. Stubborn: Fine! I will!
- (Mr. Stubborn tests the door, but it doesn't work the way that Mr. Grumpy expected)
- Mr. Stubborn: Nothing wrong with that door! It goes up and down! What more do you want?!
- Mr. Grumpy: I wanted it to stay up long enough, so I can drive my car inside.
- Mr. Stubborn: Then stop talking so much and drive!
- Mr. Grumpy: D'oh! Of all the cockamamie ideas! (Hears some sort of beeping sound as he parks his car on the driveway) What's that racket?
- Mr: Stubborn: That's a special alarm that comes with the door. It means that you are moving too slowly. Drive faster!
- (Mr. Stubborn presses the button to close the door but ends up badly damaging Mr. Grumpy's car)
- Mr: Grumpy: Stubborn, I'm stuck. Hit the button!
- (Mr. Stubborn tries again but ends up completely totalling Mr. Grumpy's car)
- Mr. Grumpy: I meant make it go up, not down!
- Mr. Stubborn: Make up your mind, Mr. Grumpy!