Goo is a Season 2 episode in The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Tickle, Mr. Strong and Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Mr. Grumpy is having a leak of goo in his drains and he hires Mr. Tickle and Mr. Strong to fix it. Mr. Scatterbrain pops up when the house floods up and the Mr. men goof on the job. It turned out that a rubber duck was stuck in the pipes which was the cause.
- Mr. Messy's Plot (Not In The UK Version): Mr. Messy does a commercial for "Mr. Messy's House of Goo". He recruits Mr Quiet to try his goo with the assistance from Miss Magic and Miss Helpful.
- Mr. Fussy and Miss Naughty's Plot (Deleted In The Brazil Version): Miss Naughty gives Mr. Fussy a fountain for his best home of the year. Soon Miss Naughty switches it to Goo.
- Miss Scary's Plot: Miss Scary guests on Shazam, That's Good! and sings a song called "Space Goo".
Characters who don't wear shoes get stuck in white sticky goo on the road from Mr. Messy's cake.
- Mr. Bounce bounces about making a gooey web.
- Mr. Strong pulls out pieces from the ground with his feet.
- Mr. Scatterbrain reveals toed feet as he walks out of his feet shown shoes.
- According to some sites, this was going to be titled "Splat".
- It is revealed that Mr. Grumpy likes bathing with a rubber duckie.
- Mr. Grumpy wore a towel despite not having visible private parts.
- Despite his rubber duck out from the pipes at the end, Mr. Grumpy still gets green slime from his shower.
- This episodes reveals that Mr. Scatterbrain has human feet. This is somewhat odd, as both Mr. Nervous and Mr. Messy do show their feet in closeups in their color skin, unlike Mr. Scatterbrain did.
- This also raises the question if the Mr. Men and Little Misses' skin colors are actually their real skin, or just suits as some episodes depicted them with body pockets.
- Part of Miss Scary's song Space Goo is based off the Kurtis Blow's "The Breaks".
- This song as a whole is a reference to the sci-fi film The Blob.
- Little Miss Chatterbox's time on her clock was supposed to say 3:55, but in the next shot, the time said 8:05.
- Mr. Grumpy was supposed to be standing between 2 characters in the goo, but in the next shot, his standing place has changed.
- The Youtube thumbnail shows the scene from Up & Down
(Note: This script is incomplete. You can help by expanding it.)
- Mr. Grumpy: (to Mr. Strong, Mr. Scatterbrain and Mr. Tickle who are all goofing on the job of getting rid of the goo) THAT'S IT!!! I WANT ALL OF YOU PEOPLE OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.