Home Improvement is a Season 2 episode of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Grumpy and Miss Chatterbox's Plot: Little Miss Chatterbox is planning on building a castle with a moat with crocodiles but Mr. Grumpy disagrees and decided to have a back porch. Soon when it is constructed, He finds the crocodiles in his house and tries to ask for them to be removed but Miss Chatterbox and the others are too far way for him to hear.
- Advertisement: Little Miss Magic's Paint Wand (US version only): Little Miss Magic advertises a magic wand that can change color easily. Mr. Fussy and Mr. Messy use the wand and have a paint war.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Helpful's Plot: Mr. Bump tries to be careful for a week with bandages over his eyes with help of Miss Helpful.
- Mr. Rude, Mr. Small, Mr. Nosey, Mr. Messy and Mr. Stubborn's Plot: Mr. Rude hired Mr. Stubborn as a handyman to help improve his home, but Mr. Stubborn ends up destroying his window, his sink, and his chandelier. Meanwhile, Mr. Small, Mr. Nosey and Mr. Messy thought it was great entertainment.
Mr. Quiet hiring someone to fix his broken window.
- Mr. Nervous successfully replaces it, but it backfires as he got scared of his own reelection and slams the door, which causes it to break the glass.
- Mr. Strong replaces it, but destroys it after he slammed the door.
- Mr. Scatterbrain just closes the window instead of fixing it, but Mr. Quiet didn't mind and decides to take a nap.
- In the advertisement for Little Miss Magic's paint wand, Mr. Fussy briefly reverts to his color scheme from when he was Mr. Per(s)nickety in the first season.
- At the end of their plot, Mr. Stubborn sticks a plunger in Mr. Rude's rear end.
- Some behind the scenes of the episode was shown on Lynda.com by Peter Michail when the crew of Renegade were being interviewed.
- Scenes from this episode were leaked a month prior to the second season's premiere on Dagan Moriarty's animation reel on YouTube.
Mr. Rude: Here is a list of things I want done, I hope you know what you are doing.
Mr. Stubborn: Mr. Rude, I have been fixing things for years! I suppose you want me to change this ugly wallpaper.
Mr. Rude: It is clear you have no taste. Now, back to my list: Number 1 - fix the stuck window. Number 2 - fix the leaky sink. Number 3 - change the lightbulbs in the chandelier.
(Mr. Rude shows Mr. Stubborn the list of jobs to complete for him while also showing a moustache on Little Miss Sunshine's face that he drew over)
Mr. Rude: Do you think you can do all of this?
Mr. Stubborn: Ha! I can do these things with my eyes closed!
Mr. Rude: If you need me, I will be in the living room, flossing my teeth.
Mr. Stubborn: Fix window. That is easy!
(Mr. Stubborn tries to put the stuck window open)
Mr. Rude: (From inside the living room) I already tried that. you nincompoop! You are just going to have to use your tools!
Mr. Stubborn: I am the handyman, not you!
(After Mr. Stubborn breaks the stuck window)
Mr. Rude: What have you done?!
Mr. Stubborn: Job number 1 - fix the stuck window. That is how you do it!
Mr. Rude: Where did you learn that?! The handyman school for buffoons?!
(Mr. Small and Mr. Nosey stop by the hole where the broken window was)
Mr. Small: Greetings, Mr. Rude! We couldn't help but notice this marvellous hole in your wall.
Mr. Nosey: Gee, it's great! (Grabs some binoculars) Now we can see into your kitchen.
Mr. Stubborn: You see?! I know what I am doing. Now let me get back to work, job two - fix the leaky sink!
Mr. Rude: You must go.... NOW!!!!!
Mr. Stubborn: DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!! (plungers Mr. Rude's mouth causing him to fly away and Mr. Stubborn eyes at the sink) This sink is not leaking.
Mr. Small: (jumping on to the sink) Uh, sorry to disagree with you, Mr. Stubborn, but is indeed leaking.
Mr. Stubborn: You are not a handyman, Mr. Small. But if Mr. Rude wants it fixed for no reason, I will fix it.
Mr. Rude: (coming back with two plungers in his hands) Finally, you are talking sense.
Mr. Stubborn: IT IS NOT POLITE TO LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE'S CONVERSATIONS!!! (confiscates Mr. Rude's plungers and plungers both of his eyes with Mr. Rude's plunger and a second plunger and gets back to work and Mr. Stubborn rips the sink apart and throws it outside)
Mr. Rude: What did you do to my sink?!
Mr. Stubborn: No sink, no leak! Problem solved!
(Mr. Messy stops by)
Mr. Messy: Hey, Mr. Rude! I like what you did to your kitchen! Who needs a sink?
Mr. Stubborn: My thoughts exactly! Now, I have one more job - change the lightbulbs on the chandelier.
Mr. Rude: (seeing Mr. Stubborn about to unscrew the chandelier's lightbulbs with pliers) AH! You do not need those ridiculous pliers. You can unscrew the bulbs by hand.
Mr. Stubborn: When are you going to stop telling me HOW TO DO MY JOB???!!!
Mr. Rude: When you do something right... (Mr. Stubborn throws a plunger at Mr. Rude's mouth causing him to fly away)
Mr. Stubborn: This chandelier is cheap! I have to take it down!
Mr. Rude: Stop it! You'll break it!
(Mr. Stubborn damages Mr. Rude's chandelier causing the roof to make a hole as he and Mr. Rude swing on it)
Mr. Small: Why it's better than the circus!
(Mr. Stubborn and Mr. Rude fall off)
Mr. Messy: Cool! Now you've got a skylight!
Mr. Nosey: And, if anyone's flying over your house, they can look in!
Mr. Rude: That's it! Get out of my house!
Mr. Stubborn: Hmph! You are just jealous, because you are not a handyman!
Mr. Rude: I'll give you handyman! (farts)
(cuts scene to Mr. Grumpy popping out of a window of his new home)
Mr. Grumpy: (annoyed) Mr. Rude!
(cuts back to the gleeful Mr. Rude with Mr. Nosey, Mr. Small and Mr. Messy leaving)
Mr. Small: Look at the time.
Mr. Nosey: Better be going.
Mr. Messy: See ya!
Mr. Stubborn: UGH! You can pay me later!
Mr. Rude: (chuckles)
(Mr. Rude walks away but Mr. Stubborn returns and sticks his plunger on Mr. Rude's rear end. As Mr. Stubborn catches up to the others, Mr. Rude falls down on the floor with an annoyed and tired look on his face. The plot ends and fades out)