Jobs is the twenty-fifth episode (first part of the thirteenth episode) of Season 1 of The Mr. Men Show.
Mr. Stubborn expertly "steamrolls" his way through training; Mr. Per(s)nickety's first day as a rubbish collector envelopes him in head to toe stench; and Mr. Lazy learns that monkeys make the best co-workers.
- Mr. Bump and Mr. Stubborn's Plot: Mr. Stubborn has been asked by Mr. Bump to use a steamroller but he got squashed.
- Mr. Rude, Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Mr. Rude parks his car near a fire hydrant. Miss Chatterbox says that it may be against the law. Then Mr. Scatterbrain comes along as a policeman and being the scatterbrain he is, does the opposite and arrests the fire hydrant and gives Mr. Rude a drawing of a hamster instead of a ticket to Miss Chatterbox's concern.
- Mr. Persnickety and Mr. Tickle's Plot: Mr. Persnickety and Mr. Tickle are working as garbage collection men. Mr. Persnickety accidentally falls in and gets covered in garbage after seeing Mr. Messy.
- Musical number: An instrumental montage of random vehicles, items and objects, consisting of reused animation.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops' Plot (US version only): Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops are trying to load a piano on a truck that keeps getting accidentally rolled down by Miss Whoops. In the end, Mr. Bump falls in the sea off a cliff with the piano.
- Mr. Lazy, Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small's Plot: Mr. Lazy has been asked by Mr. Grumpy to put cupcakes in a box and give them to Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small. He soon eats them as well, as he is hungry wanting to take his lunch break. However, the conveyer belt starts going too fast, so Mr. Lazy ends up eating more than he boxes, which gives him a stomach ache. He decides that he doesn't want to take a lunch break after all.
- Mr. Scatterbrain: (to the fire hydrant) Come on pal! Your under arrest! And don't try any funny business!
Jobs that the Mr. Men and Little Misses have in this episode:
- Mr. Stubborn: Driving a steamroller.
- Mr. Scatterbrain: Policeman.
- Mr. Persnickety and Mr. Tickle: Garbage men.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Whoops: Truck Loaders
- Mr. Lazy: Cupcake boxer.
- Mr. Nervous: Animal Control Worker.
- This episode reveals that each of the Mr. Men and Little Misses get a new job every Tuesday, which explains why they all have different jobs in various episodes.
- This is one of the few times Little Miss Chatterbox, who is otherwise almost always in a positive mood, is shown to be angry.
- This is the only time the Angry Heads appear with Mr. Rude farting and the only time they don't speak.
- The music used for the bumpers is used at the end of Mr. Bump and Mr. Stubborn's plot, with the first bumper using a different musical cue instead.