Little Miss All-Goes-Well/Madame Tout-Va-Bien is part of the Little Miss series of books, by Roger Hargreaves. She was created by two writers, Viviane Cohen and Evelyne Lallemand and an illustrator, Colette David.
- Colour: Gold
- Shape: Round
- Gender: Female
- Features: Glasses
- Hair: Brown and curly
- Personality: Upbeat, positive, good outlook, lighthearted
- Family: Possibly Mr. All-Goes-Wrong
Little Miss All-Goes-Well/Madame Tout-Va-Bien has a perfect life. Can she help Mr. All-Goes-Wrong become a better person?
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Madame Tout-Va-Bien (French)
- Η Κυρία Αισιόδοξη (Greek)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
Title character other appearances
- That's Enough, Little Miss Bossy (TV) (Cameo)
- She is the 10th Little Miss In the French Little Miss Library, placed in between Little Miss Tiny and Little Miss Loud, who are the 9th and 11th.
- In the Mr. Men: Who am I? Guess Who game, her name was Little Miss Carefree.
See Counterparts Wiki.