Little Miss Brilliant/Madame Géniale is very intelligent. She has a teapot with two spouts to make two cups of tea at the same time, and she can recycle her own mugs and cutlery! Cool, huh? Now one day, Little Miss Brilliant sets off for a walk. She meets Mr. Clumsy and helps him out. Can her brilliant nature make him not so clumsy?
- Gender: Female
- Colour: Fuchsia
- Friends: Mr. Cool, Little Miss Wise and Little Miss Brainy
- Job: Being Wise, Brainy, Bright, Brilliant, Clever and Intelligent.
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Madame Géniale (French)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
Title character other appearances
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- Little Miss Trouble and the Magic Paint (TV) (cameo)
- She is one of the most intelligent Little Misses, along with Little Miss Wise and Little Miss Brainy.
- She is the only French Little Miss without a tiny circle nose.
- She is the only French character to not have a Greek book.
See Counterparts Wiki.