Little Miss Lucky
19 June 1984
- Colour: Pink
- Shape: Round
- Gender: Female
- Personality: Fortunate, Lucky, Reader, Imaginative, Creative, Inventive
- Relatives: none
- Friends: Mr. Bump
- Rivals: Little Miss Scatterbrain, Mr. Brave
- Job: Being lucky
- Features: Blue gingham bonnet with red bow
- Voice Actresses: Jill Shilling (Mr. Men and Little Miss), Catherine Disher (US dub)
Little Miss Lucky lives in Horseshoe Cottage on top of a hill. She settles in bed with a book she has bought. Then she hears a knock at the door and goes downstairs to answer it. She went to the door. She gets locked out of the house, a gust of wind blows her off her feet, and she lands onto a haystack. A tree starts chasing her, then she wakes up to find out that it was all a dream, and that's why the story is called Little Miss Lucky.
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Madame Chance (French)
- Unsere Sissi Sorgenfrei (First German Release)
- Miss Glückspilz (Second German release)
- Miss Afortunada (Spanish)
- Mevrouwtje Geluk (Dutch)
- Η κυρία Τυχερούλα (Greek)
- Mała Szczęściarka (Polish)
- Lille Frøken Heldig (Danish)
- Lille Frøken Flaks (Norwegian)
- 행운양 (Korean)
- 幸運小姐 (Taiwan)
- גברת מזל (Hebrew)
- Ungfrú Heppin (Icelandic)
Title character other appearances
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- A Special Friend For Little Miss Lucky (TV)
- Mr. Clever Flies His Kite (TV) (cameo)
- Mr. Mischief Becomes an Artist (TV) (cameo)
- Mr. Brave Goes Ghost Hunting (TV) (cameo)
- Little Miss Chatterbox Goes to Seatown (TV) (cameo)
- The Christmas Rescue (TV) (Intro Only)
- She is a very good friend to Mr. Bump. (As seen in "A Special Friend for Little Miss Lucky")
- She is only angry in Little Miss Lucky and the Naughty Pixies.
- Even though Little Miss Lucky is the eighteenth book in the Little Miss series, she is placed sixteenth in the Little Miss Library, between Little Miss Late and Little Miss Scatterbrain which were the eleventh and twelfth books in the Little Miss series, respectively, though they are respectively placed fifteenth and seventeenth in the Little Miss Library.
- It has been theorized and believed by some she is one of the faces in The Mr. Men Show's intro.
- Her favorite past time is reading.
See Counterparts Wiki.
Mr. Men and Little Miss Screenshots