Little Miss Sunshine: Here Comes The Sun! is one of four graphic novels made for The Mr. Men Show
Good Morning Dillydale
This morning on Good Morning Dillydale, Mr. Messy apologizes for pumping sewage into kitchens and bathrooms, Little Miss Scary docks her pirate ship, Mr. Strong's dillyball throw goes into space, and Little Miss Whoops and Little Miss Helpful show off there time machine.
Mr. Quiet's Birthday
Mr. Quiet wants peace and quiet for his birthday, but he doesn't get peace and quiet.
Little Miss Sunshine learns how to ride a horse, but things go wrong.
Dillydale's Got Talent
Mr. Rude, Mr. Fussy, and Little Miss Sunshine are the judges of Dillydale's Got Talent, Mr. Rude buzzes out everyone to be rude, and Mr. Fussy buzzes out everyone because they are a little "improper," the contestants are Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small, Little Miss Magic, Mr. Messy, Mr. Bump and Mr. Bounce, Little Miss Bossy, and Mr. Nervous.
Little Miss Sunshine sings another song.
- The book targets older ages than the Mr. Men Show (Instead of 4-7 and up, it's 6 and up)
- Mr. Bounce lives with Little Miss Scary, like in Up & Down.
- Michael Daedalus Kenny wrote this graphic novel, he is the co-writer of the Up & Down episode of the Mr. Men Show, the other writer of Up & Down being Mark Risley.
- Mr. Bounce is the same size as Little Miss Sunshine, originally he was smaller.
- It's now revealed that Mr. Nervous gets stage fright.
- Mr. Scatterbrain sings a song parody of "I Am the Walrus" by The Beatles.
- Little Miss Sunshine's "Magical Musical Bus Tour" parodies The Beatles' "Magical Mystery Tour".
- Little Miss Calamity re-appears for the first time in four years. This is probably due to the original distribution company, Chorion (who hated her character), going out of business a month before the graphic novel was published. At the time of publication, the Mr. Men franchise was owned by Sanrio.