Little Miss Trouble
July 31, 1981
- Colour: Yellow/light brown
- Shape: Round
- Gender: Female
- Hair: Red in pigtails
- Family: none
- Friends: Dr. Makeyouwell, Little Miss Scary, Little Miss Naughty, Little Miss Bad, Mr. Cheeky, Mr. Mischief, Mr. Uppity, Little Miss Tiny (one-sided)
- Rivals: Few of the characters
- Occupation: Troublemaker, lie spreader, prankster, con-artist
- Job: Framing a Mr. Man or a Little Miss
- Features: Blue bows
- Voice Actresses: Pauline Collins (1983), Jill Shilling (Mr. Men and Little Miss), Alyson Court (US dub)
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Madame Chipie (French)
- Dona Problemas (Spanish)
- Unsere Frieda Frech (German)
- Miss Ärger (Second German Release)
- Mevrouwtje Bonje (Dutch)
- Senhora Sarilhos (Portuguese)
- Lille Frøken Ballade (Danish)
- Η Κυρία Ανακατωσούρα (Greek)
- Mała Kłopotka (Polish)
- 골치양 (Korean)
- 麻煩小姐 (Taiwan)
- トラブルちゃん (Japanese)
- الأنسه مشاكل (Alanisah mashakl) (Arabic)
- คุณหนูก่อกวน (Thai)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
- Mr. Uppity
- Mr. Clever
- Mr. Worry (on T.V.)
- Mr. Small
- Mr. Tickle
- Mr. Bump
- Mr. Mischief (on cover) (says, "Here comes Trouble!")
- Dr. Makeyouwell
Title character other appearances
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- Mr. Brave
- Little Miss Fabulous
- Isn't Little Miss Trouble Kind? (TV)
- Mr. Skinny's Incredible Bet (TV)
- Another Victory For Little Miss Splendid (TV)
- Little Miss Trouble and the Magic Paint (TV)
- Little Miss Tidy Loses a Friend (TV)
- Little Miss Star, the Leading Witness (TV)
- Little Miss Late Beats Them All (TV)(mentioned)
- Little Miss Bossy Has a Busy Day (TV)(cameo)
- Mr Clumsy in the Brains and the Brawn (TV)
- Mr Strong: King of the Circus (TV)
- Mr. Dizzy goes Doggy Sitting (TV)
- She is good pals with Mr. Mischief, whom refers to her as "My dear, Little Miss Trouble", and Mr. Uppity, who is up for ruining people's day as well.
- She was originally going to be in The Mr. Men Show but got replaced by Little Miss Naughty because she is more of a prankster.
- Little Miss Bad bares a strong resemblance to Little Miss Trouble. The only difference they have is their color scheme. Their relationship is unclear.
- In the TV adaptation of her story, instead of Mr. Small being hit in the face by Mr. Uppity and Mr. Clever, he is instead visited by the two (plus Mr. Worry) while working at the store, who state "We want to see you", and he ends up falling off the counter bringing half of the boxes he was restocking down with him.
- In Meet The Little Misses!, Little Miss Trouble is Spanish and is also Little Miss Sunshine's little sister.
- She was friends with Little Miss Tiny in Little Miss Tidy Loses a Friend, but after she locked her in the cabinet, Little Miss Tiny seemed to be afraid to let her take her home.
- In Little Miss Star the Leading Witness, she was kind rather than having her prankster personality.
See Counterparts Wiki.