Little Miss Trouble Moving House is the second book in the Little Miss New Library series.
Little Miss Trouble is so lonely, she wishes to have a neighbour to give trouble. When she comes across a wishing well, she wishes to live next door to someone, but when she plays her tricks on her neighbours, she cannot seem to make them annoyed.
- Little Miss Trouble
- Mr. Chatterbox
- Mr. Bump (mentioned; not seen)
- Little Miss Lucky (does not speak)
- Little Miss Late (mentioned; not seen)
- Mr. Muddle (does not speak)
- Mr. Forgetful (does not speak)
- Mr. Lazy (does not speak)
- Mr. Wrong (does not speak)
- Mr. Small (mentioned; does not speak)
- This book possibly served as the inspiration for the audiobook story, When Little Miss Trouble Visited Little Miss Neat.
- It is said that Miss Trouble telephoned Mr. Lazy at 5 o'clock every morning for a whole week, but Mr. Lazy lives in Sleepyland, and the clocks there only have four hours.