January 1, 1984
Little Miss Twins do everything in pairs, and say things twice. They live in Twoland where they are visited by Mr. Nosey. The Little Miss Twins were inspired by Roger Hargreaves twin daughters, Amelia and Sophie.
- Colour: (Both) Yellow
- Shape: (Both) Round
- Gender: (Both) Female
- Family: They are identical twin sisters
- Job: Interacting each other
- Features: (Both) Blue bows
- Species: Little Misses
- Likes: Each other
- Dislikes: Being separated
- Friends: Each Other, Mr. Nosey, Mr. Tall, Mr. Tickle, Little Miss Greedy
- Rivals: Little Miss Naughty, Mr. Rude, Little Miss Scary, Mr. Slow
- Interests: Each other
- They were originally planned to be in The Mr. Men Show, but didn't appear because Cartoon Network didn't want too many female characters.
- Even though Little Miss Twins is the fifteenth book in the Little Miss series, they are placed twelfth in the Little Miss Library, between Little Miss Splendid and Little Miss Chatterbox which were the tenth and sixteenth books in the Little Miss series, respectively, though they are respectively placed eleventh and thirteenth in the Little Miss Library.
See Counterparts Wiki.
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Madame Double (French)
- Unsere Zwei Zwillinge (First German Release)
- Miss Zwilling (Second German Release)
- Senhoras Gémeas (Portuguese)
- Οι Κυρίες Διδυμούλες (Greek)
- Lille Frøken Tvilling (Norwegian)
- 雙胞胎小姐 (Taiwan)
- 쌍둥이양 (Korean)
- ふたごちゃん (Japanese)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
- Mr. Nosey
- Mr. Happy (Mentioned, but not seen)
- Mrs. Twoslice
- Pair of policemen
- Mr. Doublechop
- Mr. Doublechin
Title character other appearances
- The Joke is On Little Miss Naughty (TV)
- Mr. Noisy the Music Man (TV) (cameo)
- The Christmas Letter (do not speak)
- The Great Alphabet Hunt (VHS cover only)
- The Christmas Rescue (TV) (Cameo)