Little Miss Valentine
24 December 2019
Little Miss Valentine is a special Little Miss created to commemorate Valentine's Day. However, her book was released 24 December 2019 instead.
- Colour: Red
- Shape: Heart
- Colour of the nose: Blue
- Hair: Red (with braided pigtails)
- Family: Little Miss Hug (cousin)
- Friends: Possibly most of the characters
- Jobs: Bringing friendship and love
- Features: Yellow bows, freckles
It's Little Miss Valentine's favourite time of year--Valentine's Day! But as she writes and delivers cards to her Mr. Men and Little Miss friends, nothing goes as planned. Before long, she and her friends realize that all they need is their friendship and love for each other (though a little chocolate never hurts!).
- Little Miss Valentine
- Little Miss Hug
- Mr. Bump
- Little Miss Chatterbox
- Little Miss Giggles
- Little Miss Shy
- Mr. Tall
- Mr. Mean
- Little Miss Splendid
- Little Miss Neat
- Mr. Quiet
- Mr. Skinny (mentioned)
- Mr. Messy (mentioned)
- Mr. Noisy (mentioned)
- She is one of the few characters to represent a holiday, the others are Mr. Christmas, Little Miss Christmas, Mr. Birthday and Little Miss Birthday.
- Unlike the rest of the holiday-themed characters, She is the only holiday-themed character that doesn't have a Mr. Men counterpart of herself.
- Her appearance is similar to Little Miss Sunshine's, except she is red and heart-shaped.
- She is the second heart-shaped character, with the first being Little Miss Hug.
- She is Little Miss Hug's cousin.
- In the back of the Little Miss books, she is shown with Little Miss Greedy's boots and a red nose instead of blue. This was most likely an error.