Check out this email I sent to Renegade and WB about an idea for a future Mr. Men series I want them to create in 2021 for HBO max:
Dear Renegade and Warner Brothers Animation,
I have an idea for a new Mr. Men revival series to air on both HBO max and Cartoon Network in time for the franchise’s 50th anniversary:
- Will be simply titled Mr. Men
- Set in Misterland, yet has the character designs from the Mr. Men Show.
- Focuses on a core group - Mr. Happy (Sam Gold), Mr. Bump (Eric Bauza), Mr. Tickle (Jeff Stewart), Mr. Nosey (Jeff Bergman), Miss Whoops (Alicyn Packard), and Miss Chatterbox (Tara Strong).
- The other characters will still appear, just in supporting, recurring, and minor roles, yet will still receive episode focus from time to time.
- The characters will have romance relationships within the series.
- All 90+ characters will be featured during the course of the show.
- The less prominently known characters, such as the 2008 characters, Mr. Miserable, Mr. Grandfatherclock, Mr. Roundy, Mr. Squary, Mr. Spendy, and the French characters will appear as guest stars on the show, whilst the human characters will be remade into proper Mr. Men and Little Misses.
- Also, all of the fan made Mr. Men and Little Misses will appear in the show.
- Will feature an all star veteran cast such as Sam Gold, Jeff Stewart, Eric Bauza, Jeff Bergman, Alicyn Packard, and Tara Strong, yet feature a British narrator in the form of Adrian Scarborough or Timothy Dalton, and feature the odd celebrity regulars such as Edward Norton as Mr. Worry and Flula Borg as Mr. Impossible.
- The 2008 cast will reprise their roles as Mr. Happy, Mr. Tickle, Mr. Messy, Mr. Fussy, Mr. Noisy, Mr. Quiet, Miss Magic, Miss Scary, Miss Giggles, Mr. Jelly, Mr. Lazy, Mr. Stubborn, Miss Daredevil and Miss Bossy.
- As such, each character will have one specific voice actor.
- The episodes will be comprised of segmented shorts which range from 1-7 minutes in runtime.
- The show will have 52 episodes which run for 15 minutes, making the series run for 780 minutes each season.
- The episodes will be author driven, in other words, Adam Hargreaves may take up the role of episode director, producer and creative consultant, whilst someday giving the show his blessing.
- The music will take elements from the 1970s Mr. Men cartoons, the 1980s Little Miss cartoons, the 1990s French series, and the current 2000s show from Renegade.
- The show itself may feature the odd holiday specials from time to time, so expect characters like Mr. Christmas, Mr. Birthday, and Mr. Snow to appear.
I dunno.. But they are from the Rails of a Highway Wikia and they are making fun of me...
I even had to undo the edits they did...
But there should be a way to locked the editing button and only have the logged in users to edit the pages and have rules for editing pages and comments like the Amazing World of Gumball Wikia has the rules of commenting..
Also, do you know where I can get better quality pictures of the 1971-1976 Mr. Men character thumbnails that appear on the back cover? I've been uploading them to my wiki and this wiki, but they are quite small and not very high in quality. I have no problem with the 1978 ones because they look the same as they do on the front covers. Oh yeah, and I'm having trouble trying to get better quality pictures of the Little Miss characters from 1981-1992 that appear on the back cover of the new editions of the books, since they aren't the same as the pictures on the front covers.
Here's an example of the images that I'm using. The images of the 1976-77 back cover images are in poor quality, with the possible exception of Mr. Happy, as I have not been able to find anything better yet.
I was wondering if you have any Mr. Men Books or seen any Mr. Men Books with this lineup on the back cover. I have this lineup on the back cover of three of my Mr. Men Books, but I'm not sure when I'll next have access to a scanner. This lineup apparently existed after this lineup, but before this lineup.
Mr. Strong / Mr. Fussy / Mr. Jelly / Mr. Daydream / Mr. Lazy / Mr. Impossible / Mr. Noisy / Mr. Chatterbox
Mr. Mean / Mr. Happy / Mr. Uppity / Mr. Slow / Mr. Funny / Mr. Bounce / Mr. Sneeze / Mr. Tickle / Mr. Forgetful
Mr. Greedy / Mr. Silly / Mr. Bump / Mr. Quiet / Mr. Small / Mr. Dizzy / Mr. Snow / Mr. Muddle
Mr. Mischief / Mr. Worry / Mr. Tall / Mr. Wrong / Mr. Messy / Mr. Skinny / Mr. Nonsense / Mr. Topsy-Turvy
Mr. Rush / Mr. Busy / Mr. Clever / Mr. Clumsy / Mr. Grumpy / Mr. Nosey