- Colour: Blue
- Shape: Bean
- Gender: Male
- Hair: None
- Family: None
- Friends: Everyone
- Rivals: None
- Occupation: Varies
- Species: Shaped Human
- Love: Working a lot
- Dislikes: Being lazy.
- Height: About 6 and a half feet tall
- Weight: Above Average
- Personality: Can't stop getting off of his feet.
- Features: Brown Top Hat
- Voice Actors: Gordon Peters (1995-1997), Neil Crone (1997-1999)
Mr. Busy can't stop rushing around, always up to something, never sitting still.
International publications & translations
Mr. Busy appears under the titles
- Monsieur Rapîde (French)
- Don Ocupado (Spanish)
- Meneertje Druk (Dutch)
- 빨라씨 (Korean)
- 勤勞先生 (Taiwan)
- Ο Κύριος Πολυάσχολος (Greek)
- Unser Herr Schnell (German)
- Bay Hýzlý (Turkish)
- いそがしくん (Japanese)
- Hr. Effektiv (Danish)
- מר עסוק (Hebrew)
- Pan Harówka (Polish)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
- Mr. Slow (In fact, this book is chronologically before his, so he appears in this book before his own)
- Gordon Peters (1995-1997)
- Neil Crone (1997-1999)(US)
- He may be related to Little Miss Busy, but there is no proof.
- He appeared (alongside Mr. Clever and Mr. Wrong) in an Intercity advert made in 1996.
- In one episode of Mr. Men and Little Miss, Miss Chatterbox asked him if he was related to Mr. Rush who was himself related to Mr. Fussy.
See Counterparts Wiki.
Title character other appearances
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- Mr. Grumble
- Mr. Slow (mentioned)
- Mr. Lazy (As a human) (he appears in this book before his own)
- Little Miss Naughty (he was replaced by Mr. Jelly on TV)
- Little Miss Wise
- Little Miss Princess (mentioned, but not seen)
- A Very Happy Day For Mr. Happy (TV) (cameo)
- Mr. Small's Big Dream (TV)
- Little Miss Wise's Crazy Day (TV)
- Hello, Pizza Express (Mr. Busy)(TV)
- Mr. Greedy Goes To a Dinner Party (TV)
- Mr. Tickle saves the day (TV) (cameo)
- Little Miss Star goes to Jolly Wood (cameo)
- Mr Strong: King of the Circus (TV) (cameo)
- The Christmas Rescue (TV) (Non-Speaking Role)