April 3, 2003
Mr. Good lives in a town called Badland, where everyone is bad. Despite his good nature, he is treated very harshly by the people in Badland, for example, when he opens a door for someone, he gets kicked in the shin! Mr. Good decides to take a long walk and ends up in Goodland. He lives there now but never steps in puddles for fear they will be deep like in Badland.
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Monsieur Gentil (French)
- Mister Gut (German)
- Sehnor Bonzinho (Portuguese)
- Ο κύριος Καλοσυνάτος (Greek)
- Hr. God (Danish)
- Pan Dobry (Polish)
- いいこくん (Japanese)
- คุณแสนดี (Thai)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
- Man who accuses Mr. Good for stealing hat
- Woman with shopping
- Good man
- Good lady
- Badland dog
- Badland tree
- Mr. Good has yet to appear in another story. Plus, he never met any of the other Mr. Men and Little Misses. He shares this trait with Mr. Cool.
- Much like with Little Miss Lucky's and Little Miss Trouble's stories, his is darker compared to most Mr. Men stories, though it all turns out fine in the end.
- Mr. Good formerly lived in Badland. Now he lives in Goodland.
- Mr. Good is still afraid of puddles, for they were deeper than they looked in Badland.
See Counterparts Wiki.