This series aired in 1983. The series aired the same year in America. It was all the Little Miss stories, they were narrated by John Alderton and Pauline Collins in the UK and Robert Axelrod in the US, with the character voices in the American version being done by Mike Reynolds, Ted Lehmann, Daniel Woren, Bill Capizzi, Kerrigan Mahan, Robert V. Barron and Catherine Battistone.
- Little Miss Splendid (January 5, 1983 (UK), March 3, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Late (January 12, 1983 (UK), March 10, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Plump (January 19, 1983 (UK), March 17, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Helpful (January 26, 1983 (UK), March 24, 1985 (USA)
- Little Miss Tiny (February 2, 1983 (UK), March 31, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Bossy (February 9, 1983 (UK), April 7, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Naughty (February 16, 1983 (UK), April 14, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Trouble (February 23, 1983 (UK), April 21, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Magic (March 2, 1983 (UK), April 28, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Neat (March 9, 1983 (UK), May 5, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Scatterbrain (March 16, 1983 (UK), May 12, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Sunshine (March 23, 1983 (UK), May 19, 1985 (USA))
- Little Miss Shy (March 30, 1983 (UK), May 26, 1985 (USA))
- First appearances of Mr. Tall, Mr. Clever, Mr. Slow, Mr. Mischief, Mr. Rush (mentioned), and Mr. Quiet on TV.
- Unlike the series before it, the episodes are more loosely based on the books.
- In Little Miss Late, the dance she was late for is moved to the beginning instead of the end.
- In Little Miss Naughty, Mr. Clever's role is replaced by Mr. Greedy, the part where she tries to trip Mr. Busy is replaced with her trying to scare Mr. Jelly, the tricks Mr. Impossible plays on her are changed and there is an extra bit with Mr. Mean where she goes to a restaurant called "Muddles" and sends to bill to him, to replace Mr. Bump.
- Because of this, Mr. Bump only cameos in this and Mr. Clever only appears in Little Miss Trouble.
- Unlike the books Mr. Worry appeared in 2 of the Little Miss stories, in Little Miss Naughty he replaces Mr. Small, in Little Miss Trouble, Mr. Worry is used to frame Mr. Small.
- In Little Miss Bossy, Wilfred the wizard is traditionally human shaped and isn't referred to by his name.
- Also in Little Miss Bossy, Mr. Nosey is replaced by Mr. Chatterbox, and Little Miss Sunshine replaced Mr. Happy.
- Mr. Mischief and Mr. Dizzy appear in Little Miss Shy.
- For reasons unknown, the worm and a snail appear in Little Miss Tiny.
- Mr. Topsy-Turvy appears in Little Miss Late.
- There is an added scene in Little Miss Helpful where she goes to see in the wizard‘s book how to shrink Mr. Tall, and it works! Mr. Small shows up and says Mr. Tall is as small as he is. When Miss Helpful tries to make him tall again, she forgets the magic spell.
- Mr. Slow appears in Little Miss Scatterbrain.
- In the book of Little Miss Magic, it is mentioned that Mr. Mean, Mr. Greedy, Little Miss Sunshine, Mr Quiet, Little Miss Plump and Little Miss Shy being tickled, unlike in the TV episode where they are shown.
- In Little Miss Trouble, Mr. Uppity, Mr. Clever and Mr. Worry startle Mr. Small while he was working in the sweet shop, causing him to fall over backwards and hurt his foot hard.
- In the 1983 cartoon, Little Miss Greedy has her original title, Little Miss Plump.
- In the US dub, some of the dialogue is very different. For example, in Little Miss Trouble, in the UK version, when the worm sees her, he says "Oh watch it, here comes trouble!", in the US dub, he instead says "Uh oh, here comes trouble!", in addition, before the worm goes down into his hole in the UK version, he groans. In the US version, he simply says "Good-bye!".
- This is the first time Mr. Tall became short.(The other times he became short was in Little Miss Splendid's Gift & A Surprise For Mr. Tall)
- Three of the characters were angry in the 8th episode.
- Mr. Forgetful, Mr. Fussy and Mr. Bounce appear during the ending song despite not appearing in any of the episodes themselves. The reason for this is because when the series was originally aired on the BBC, the Mr. Men shown on there were the ones that were mentioned on the song, despite Mr. Small also appearing in the song.
- In Little Miss Naughty, Mr. Mean has hair like Miss Shy's.
- In Little Miss Magic, Mr. Mean lacks ears and his nose is blue.
- In Little Miss Helpful, one scene has Miss Helpful with freckles on her face.
- In Little Miss Trouble, during the tickling scene, her nose disappears.
- In the US dub of Little Miss Neat, During the packing scene, Her eyes disapper.
- Little Miss Late is green instead of brown.
- Mr. Topsy-Turvy is pink instead of orange, and his hat is black instead of yellow.
- Mr. Chatterbox's hat is blue instead of green.
- In Little Miss Magic, Mr. Quiet is red instead of light brown, and has no hair.
- Mr. Muddle is blue instead of green.
- Mr. Dizzy is dark grey instead of brown.
- In Little Miss Shy, Mr. Quiet is green instead of light brown.
- Mr. Silly is light green instead of brown, except in Little Miss Tiny, where he has his regular colour.
- Mr. Small is red-orange instead of red.
- Mr. Daydream is navy blue instead of cyan blue.
Early Bird Cameos/Cameo Roles
- Little Miss Neat first appeared in Little Miss Late before her own episode.
- Little Miss Sunshine appears in Little Miss Bossy and Little Miss Magic before her own episode.
- Little Miss Shy appears in Little Miss Magic before her own episode.