Mr. Mischief Becomes an Artist is the 48th episode of the third season of Mr. Men and Little Miss.
Little Miss Scatterbrain asks Mr. Pots and Mr. Mischief, his assistant, to repaint her house while she's away on holiday.
- Little Miss Scatterbrain
- Mr. Pots
- Mr. Mischief
- Little Miss Neat (does not speak)
- Mr. Worry (cameo)
- Little Miss Lucky (cameo)
- Little Miss Sunshine (cameo)
- Little Miss Tiny
- Mr. Tall
- Mr. Lazy (cameo)
- Mr. Silly
- Mr. Mean
- Little Miss Naughty (cameo, with no nose)
- Mr. Funny
- Mr. Train Driver
- Geoffry Palmer - The Narrator
- Jill Shilling - Little Miss Tiny, Little Miss Scatterbrain
- Gordon Peters - Mr. Silly, Mr. Funny, Mr. Mean, Mr. Mischief, Mr. Pots
- Arnold Stang - Mr. Tall
- Len Carlson - Mr. Funny, Mr. Mean, Mr. Tall, Mr. Pots
- Alyson Court - Little Miss Scatterbrain
- Neil Crone - Mr. Silly, Mr. Mischief
- Catherine Disher - Little Miss Tiny
- Ron Rubin - The Narrator
- Mr. Mischief stood in a puddle of paint he spilt, yet did not leave footprints anywhere afterwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.