Mr. No/Monsieur Non is part of the Mr Men series of books, by Roger Hargreaves.
Mr. No does not like to agree on anything. He will disagree on anyone and anything. One day he met Little Miss Yes. She invites him to come over to her house for tea, but he declines. As he continues on his way, he feels very sad and lonely as can be. Not even a tickle from Mr. Tickle can cheer him up. Mr. Happy even tells him to be happy, but says no. Little Miss Fun wishes to have fun with him too, but he doesn't want to do that. Then Mr. No had an idea! He buys a bouquet of flowers and gives them to Little Miss Yes. He then decides to have tea with her after all.
Mishaps and Mayhem
He was once a character for the Mishaps and Mayhem app.
International publications & translations
This is a list of titles for this book being published internationally.
- Monsieur Non (French)
- Ο Κύριος Όχι (Greek)
List of characters
Title character other appearances
This is a list of other books that the title character has appeared in.
- What a Question, Little Miss Curious (TV) (cameo, colored red)
- Mr. Impossible's Lesson (TV) (cameo, without hat)
- Gender: Male
- Colour: Green
- Relatives: Possibly Little Miss Yes
- Job: Not agreeing with others
- Mr. No once appeared in a set of Mr. Men stickers from 1996.
- In the french library, he is placed 13th in the Mr Men Library in between Mr Worry and Mr Happy who are the 12th and 14th.
- His persona is very similar to Mr. Stubborn as they both disagree a lot.
See Counterparts Wiki.