47 (UK and US)
May 1, 1985 (limited)
June 15, 2010 (official)
Mr. Nobody is the forty-seventh book in the Mr. Men series by Roger Hargreaves. He was the last Mr. Men created and published by Roger Hargreaves before his death. He was originally a special character in 1985, before Adam Hargreaves found his information in the archives and turned him into a character in the regular Mr. Men line up. In some cases, he is mistakenly called Mr. Invisible.
- Lives: Happyland
- Family: Little Miss Nobody (sister)
- Likes: His colour
- Dislikes: Being invisible
- Friends: Mr. Happy, and the Wizard
Mr. Happy finds somebody who is nobody. Mr. Nobody is literally not much of a person. Mr. Happy tried to make Mr. Nobody in to somebody by bringing him to the Wizard. The wizard makes a potion to turn him into a somebody, and turns him yellow by recommendation from Mr. Happy
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
- Mr. Happy
- Little Miss Sunshine (mentioned only, but speaks in the original 1985 version)
International publications & translations
This is a list of alternate titles for this book being published internationally.
- Monsieur Personne (French)
- Mister Niemand (German)
- Senhor Ninguém (Portuguese)
- Ο κύριος Κανένας (Greek)
- Mr. Nadie (Spanish)
- だれだれくん (Japanese)
- Hr. Ingenting (Danish)
- Pan Nikt (Polish)
- คุณไม่มีใคร (Thai)
- In 2010, Mr. Nobody was discovered by Adam Hargreaves and turned into a normal Mr. Men book.
- His favourite colour is yellow.
- He enjoys doing crossword puzzles.
- He is transparent in books, but as a McDonald's Happy Meal toy, he is white.
See Counterparts Wiki.