42 (UK and US)
June 10, 1990 (France)
April 4, 1994 (UK)
Everything about Mr. Perfect is just perfect. He never has a bad day or anything. One day he hosts a party and invites everyone over, including the ill-mannered Mr. Snooty who never has a nice thing to say to anyone. His guests enjoy the party so much, but Mr. Snooty complains about it too much. At the end he says to Mr. Perfect that his biggest flaw is that he has no problems.
- Gordon Peters (1995-1997)
- Len Carlson (1997-1999)
- He has a similar hairstyle to Mr. Fussy.
- In some prints of his book, the final page has Mr. Snooty colored purple.
- Due to his appearance, he could be mistaken for a Little Miss.
- He originated from France.
See Counterparts Wiki.
International publications & translations
Mr. Perfect appears under the titles
- Monsieur Parfait (French)
- Mister Perfekt (German)
- Senhor Perfeito (Portuguese)
- Ο Κύριος Τέλειος (Greek)
- Hr. Perfekt (Danish)
- Pan Idealny (Polish)
- かんぺきくん (Japanese)
- السيد مثلي (Alsayyed mithaly) (Arabic)
- מר מושלם (Hebrew)
- คุณเนี้ยบนิ้ง (Thai)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
- Mr. Snooty
- Mr. Clumsy
- Mr. Greedy
- Mr. Mean
- Mr. Funny
- Little Miss Naughty
- Little Miss Curious
- Little Miss Chatterbox
- Little Miss Contrary
Title characters in other appearances
- Little Miss Christmas
- Mr. Men and the King of the Cakes
- Mr. Men - Ready, Steady, Bake!
- One Day In The Life of Mr. Perfect (TV)
- Mr. Perfect Goes West (TV)
- A Very Happy Day for Mr. Happy (TV) (cameo)
- Little Miss Neat Sees Spots (TV)
- Mr. Funny Puts on a Show (TV) (cameo)
- Mr. Mean hasn't a Penny Left (TV)
- Mr. Grumble's Holiday (TV) (cameo)
- Mr. Perfect’s bad hair day