42 (UK and US)
June 10, 1990 (France)
April 4, 1994 (UK)
Everything about Mr. Perfect is just perfect. He never has a bad day or anything. One day hosts a party and invites everyone over, including the ill-mannered Mr. Uppity who never has a nice thing to say to anyone. His guests enjoy the party so much, but Mr. Uppity complains about it too much, and at the end says to Mr. Perfect that his biggest flaw is that he has no problems.
- Gordon Peters (1995-1997)
- Len Carlson (1997-1999)
- Out of the seven deadly sins, Mr. Perfect represents Pride.
- He has the same hairstyle as Mr. Fussy.
- He saved Mr Grumpy and Mr Uppity in One Day in the Life of Mr Perfect
- In some prints of his book, the final page has Mr. Uppity colored purple
- He is not a perfect circle since he has two lumps on his head.
- Due to his appearance, he could be mistaken for a female.
- He originated from France.
- He Might Be the First LGBT Mr Men
See Counterparts Wiki.
International publications & translations
Mr. Perfect appears under the titles
- Monsieur Parfait (French)
- Mister Perfekt (German)
- Senhor Perfeito (Portuguese)
- Ο Κύριος Τέλειος (Greek)
- Hr. Perfekt (Danish)
- Pan Idealny (Polish)
- かんぺきくん (Japanese)
- السيد مثلي (Alsayyed mithaly) (Arabic)
- מר מושלם (Hebrew)
- คุณเนี้ยบนิ้ง (Thai)
List of characters
This is a list of Mr. Men, Little Miss and other special characters that appear in this book.
- Mr. Uppity
- Mr. Clumsy
- Mr. Greedy
- Mr. Mean
- Mr. Funny
- Little Miss Naughty
- Little Miss Curious
- Little Miss Chatterbox
- Little Miss Contrary
Title characters in other appearances
- Little Miss Christmas
- Mr. Men and the King of the Cakes
- Mr. Men - Ready, Steady, Bake!
- One Day in the Life of Mr. Perfect (TV)
- Mr. Perfect Goes West (TV)
- A Very Happy Day for Mr. Happy (TV) (cameo)
- Little Miss Neat Sees Spots (TV)
- Mr. Funny Puts on a Show (TV) (cameo)
- Mr. Mean Hasn't a Penny Left (TV)
- Mr. Grumble's Holiday (TV) (cameo)