Mr. Skinny's Incredible Bet is the 17th episode of the third season of Mr. Men and Little Miss. It was first broadcast on 3 February, 1997.
Mr. Skinny has laid a bet that he can get fatter than Mr. Greedy, but try as he might; he is incapable of eating more. He then has a brainwave and asks Mr. Tickle to call on Mr. Greedy and tickle him just as he is about to eat. By the next morning, Mr. Greedy has lost weight from running away from Mr. Tickle who was tickling him. Mr. Greedy is now indeed thinner than Mr. Skinny. Mr Skinny has finally won his bet, but not as we might have imagined!
- Mr. Skinny
- Mr. Greedy
- Little Miss Trouble
- Little Miss Greedy
- Little Miss Contrary
- Little Miss Scatterbrain
- Mr. Tickle (does not speak)
- Mr. Mischief (cameo)
- Mr. Rush (cameo)
- Mr. Strong (cameo)
- Little Miss Splendid (cameo)
- Mr. Brave (cameo)
- Little Miss Star (picture)
- Geoffrey Palmer: The Narrator
- Jill Shilling: Little Miss Trouble, Little Miss Scatterbrain, Little Miss Greedy, Little Miss Contrary
- Gordon Peters: Mr. Greedy, Mr. Skinny
- Len Carlson: Mr. Greedy, Mr. Skinny
- Alyson Court: Little Miss Trouble, Little Miss Scatterbrain
- Catherine Disher: Little Miss Contrary
- Judy Marshak: Little Miss Greedy
- Ron Rubin: The Narrator
- This is one of the two episodes where Mr. Greedy becomes thin. The other episode was Little Miss Magic to the Rescue. He also became thin at the end of his story in the 1970's.
- It would have taken a lot longer than one day for Mr. Greedy to lose weight and become skinnier than Mr. Skinny.