34 (UK and US)
March 18, 1978
- Colour: Red
- Shape: Round
- Gender: Male
- Personality: Mistaken, Wrong, Askew, Dispositioned, Incorrect
- Relatives: Mr. Right (cousin)
- Job: Doing things wrong
- Features: Flowerpot on his head, blue and yellow gloves, and brown and black shoes.
- Voice Actors: Gordon Peters (Mr. Men and Little Miss), Neil Crone (US dub)
Mr. Wrong does everything wrong. He tends to do everything in his life the wrong way. He even walks the wrong way! One day he meets Mr. Right, a person who looks like him but does everything right. Mr. Right tries to teach his new friend how to be right, but everything goes wrong!
International publications & translations
Mr. Wrong appears under the titles:
- Monsieur Farfelu (French)
- Mr. Equivocado (Spanish)
- Unser Herr Falsch (German)
- Ο κύριος Λάθος (Greek)
- Fætter Forkert (Danish)
- Pan Błędny (Polish)
- 糟糕先生 (Taiwan)
- まちがいくん (Japanese)
- 틀려씨 (Korean)
- คุณผิดพลาด (Thai)
- מר טעות (Hebrew)
- He appeared (alongside Mr. Clever and Mr. Busy) in an Intercity advert made in 1996.
- He enjoys cornflakes.
- He thinks that worms are dogs
- He was right about one thing in "Mr. Muddle Goes Skating": His name!
List of characters that appear in this book
Title characters in other appearances
- A New House for Mr. Wrong (TV)
- Mr. Muddle Goes Skating (TV)(with no shoes)
- Mr. Noisy, the Music Man (TV)(cameo)
- Little Miss Sunshine Brings a Smile (TV)
- Mr. Brave Goes Ghost Hunting (TV)(cameo)
- Little Miss Bossy Has a Busy Day (TV)(cameo)
- Little Miss Star Goes To Jollywood (TV)(not named with a female voice)
- The Christmas Rescue (TV) (Intro Only)
See Counterparts Wiki.