Pets is a Season 2 episode in The Mr. Men Show
It gets messy when the Mr Men and Little Miss get new pets! Mr. Strong's new pet is a house-breaker; Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small investigate a missing elephant and Dillydale residents compete for best in show with their pet goats!
- Mr. Strong, Mr. Fussy, Mr. Bounce and Miss Helpful's Plot: Mr. Strong has a new hippo named Finnigan. He took him to Mr. Fussy's Dinner Party, the other guests being Mr. Bounce and Miss Helpful, but then things get out of hand and Finny keeps doing stuff Mr. Fussy doesn't like. In the end everyone except Mr. Fussy go out and get pizza.
- Mr. Tickle's Plot: Mr. Tickle has an ad for Mr. Tickle's Pet Grooming Service and has a rap about it. (Not in the UK)
- Mr. Scatterbrain, Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small's Plot: Mr. Scatterbrain's pet elephant, Petula is missing. So Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small come to help him. In the end, it was really shown that Petula really was going out to get orange juice.
- Mr. Happy, Miss Sunshine, Miss Scary and Mr. Rude's Plot: Mr. Happy hosts the annual Goat Show. The judges are Miss Sunshine, Miss Scary, and Mr. Rude. The first person to come up was Mr. Quiet and his goat, Trixie who was very good. Then came Mr. Lazy and his goat, Waylon who was to lazy to move and then Mr. Lazy gave up. Then came Miss Magic and her goat, Nutmeg who was invisible, then a chicken, then a dragon (Which Miss Scary thought was the winner.), then to a goat who breathes fire. In the end Mr. Quiet and Trixie won. But the trophy was burnt by Nutmeg.
- Waylon has a hat that looks like Mr. Lazy's.
- Mr. Rude had the top hat he wore in the book, which was melted into a beret, fitting his French accent.
- Mr. Strong is revealed to have an iPhone when Mr. Fussy calls him for dinner.
- A snippet from the Goat Show was leaked several weeks prior to the episode's airdate on Keith Holven's animation demo reels on YouTube.
- When Mr. Rude holds his nose when he says "except by the smell", a honk noise used for his flatulence from the first season can be heard.
- Narrator: It's another morning as usual for Mr. Scatterbrain, that is - until he discovers his pet elephant is missing.
- Mr. Scatterbrain: Cold Toast! Hmm... (Uses his phone)
- Little Miss Giggles: (giggles) Hey there! Dillydale Missing Pet Hotline! How may I help you?
- Mr. Scatterbrain: Hello, Miss Giggles! I'm calling to report two pieces of cold toast.
- Miss Giggles: (giggles) That's very nice, Mr. Scatterbrain, but we're the Missing Pet Hotline, not the Cold Toast Hotline! (giggles)
- Mr. Scatterbrain: I know, but this toast can only mean one thing. My pet elephant Petula is missing, or else she'd be eating the toast right now! Oh, and the strawberry jam hasn't been touched!
- Miss Giggles: (giggles) Strawberry Jam?! (giggles)
Mr. Men and Little Misses With Pets
- Mr. Happy: Smiley (Pug)
- Mr. Bump: Rat
- Mr. Messy: A cat who is also a bunch of scribbly lines, Lester (Goldfish) (Parties), Skunk (Given to him by Mr. Happy) (Gifts)
- Little Miss Sunshine: A poodle, Pinky (Chameleon), Ronnie (Dutch Rabbit)
- Little Miss Chatterbox: Featherhead/Featherbrain (Canary/parrot)
- Little Miss Calamity: Ferdinand (Frog) (it was likely that she didn't have it anymore long before this episode aired)
- Mr. Lazy: Sluggy (Slug), Sloth, Waylon (Goat), McMillan (Tortoise), Tom (Monkey) (ran away)
- Mr. Funny: A dog who can do tricks, Funny Bunny (Rabbit)
- Little Miss Whoops: Ants (Bugs), Green Apple (Ferret)
- Mr. Scatterbrain: Various (See Mr. Scatterbrain)
- Little Miss Helpful: Cat
- Little Miss Daredevil: Darcie (Alpine Dingo)
- Mr. Quiet: Trixie (Goat), Dog, Cat
- Little Miss Naughty: Clyde (Cockroach) (Bugs), Dog, Stunkle (Robot Skunk)
- Mr. Strong: Finnegan (Finny for Short) (Hippo)
- Little Miss Scary: Bats, Mabel (Giant hamster) (Next Door), Dillydale Giant Owl, raven, spiders, Bob the Bat
- Little Miss Magic: Nutmeg (Goat)
- Mr. Noisy: Dog