Reptiles is a Season 2 episode of The Mr. Men Show.
- Mr. Bump, Miss Chatterbox, and Mr. Stubborn's Story: Along with Little Miss Chatterbox, Mr. Bump has been invited to go on one of Mr. Stubborn's Swamp Tours. However, Mr. Stubborn refuses to believe that there are alligators in the swamp. He also mistakes the alligators for ducks with long pointy beaks. Mr. Stubborn is about to shoo away those alligators, Mr. Stubborn about gets rid of 3 alligators, And now the ship was sinking, Then Mr. Bump says "Oh Poopity Poop".
- Miss Scary's Story (Not in the UK): Miss Scary advertises a snake-charming kit.
- Mr. Nervous' Story: Mr. Nervous, along with with Mr. Happy and Mr. Tickle, are hunting for rare Honking Turtle on a reptile-hunting TV program.
- Mr. Grumpy's Story: Mr. Grumpy's car breaks down when Mr. Scatterbrain comes along with Mustard, his iguana, and Little Miss Sunshine comes along, with Pinky, heading for the reptile show. Mr. Grumpy goes along, but is creeped out by the lizards, they stop to pick up Mr. Lazy and his tortoise. Furious, Mr. Grumpy exits the car and prepares to walk, but a tiny little lizard won't let him past. So he has no other choice but to enter the reptile show with his new pet lizard.
Mr. Scatterbrain blows a balloon to make a balloon animal based on a reptile.
- The first has him making an alligator/crocodile, which eats his hat.
- The second has him making a chameleon, which eats his nose.
- The third has him making a snake, which bites him and deflates away like a balloon.
- Mr. Scatterbrain: "He's a total chicken who's terror-stricken, Mr. Nervous! The reptile hunter of Dillydale..."
- 3rd appearance of Mustard the Lizard. 1st is in Beach, 2nd is in Hobbies (with Miss Scary), and 4th is in Pets (with Mr. Tickle.)
- According to its upload on the official composer's SoundCloud, the intro song for Mr. Nervous' reptile hunting show was going to be sung by Joey D'Auria's other two characters in addition to Mr. Scatterbrain, with Mr. Rude delivering the first line and Mr. Fussy delivering the second; and all three delivering the ending line together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.