Sand & Surf is the forty-seventh episode (first part of the twenty-fourth episode) of Season 2 of The Mr. Men Show.
The Mr. Men and Little Miss know it well: going to the beach is so much fun! Mr. Grumpy sells surfboards at the seashore; Mr. Bump and Mr. Strong star in a beach-party music video and a sand crab causes confusion on Mr. Quiet's beach trip!
- Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Stubborn's Plot: Mr. Grumpy is working at his surf shack but has a hard time with Mr. Stubborn who has had a shark bite off a piece of his surfboard.
- Mr. Tickle's Plot: Mr. Tickle gives a PSA on how to tickle people at the beach if it's either on the blanket, in the lifeguard's tower, under the ocean, or tickling birds in the sky. (Not in the UK)
- Mr. Funny's Plot: Mr. Funny just found a perfect beach spot then drew a picture of himself in the sand. But then a wave comes in and alters the drawings, then Miss Chatterbox appears, then out comes giant sea monster that scared Mr. Funny away.
- Mr. Bump and Mr. Strong's Plot: Mr. Bump and Mr. Strong sing a 1950s-like song called Beach Party A Go-Go.
- Mr. Fussy, Miss Scary, and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Mr. Fussy took Miss Scary and Mr. Quiet but a crab keeps taking Mr. Fussy's stuff and Mr. Quiet keeps trying to give it back. But Mr. Fussy keeps arguing with Miss Scary that Mr. Fussy thinks Mr. Quiet did it. But then a giant crustacean scared off Mr. Fussy then picked Miss Scary and Mr. Quiet, but luckily they escaped.
Mr. Quiet is building a sandcastle, but gets destroyed due to another character.
- Miss Scary scares it away.
- Mr. Messy makes it into a pile of junk.
- Mr. Scatterbrain sucks it up with a straw and sneezes it into another shape.
- Mr. Strong and Mr. Bump sing a 50s like song called Beach Party A-Go-Go.
- Little Miss Whoops has hair only in this episode.
- Little Miss Sunshine and Mr. Bump are seen dancing together.
- In the song, certain Little Misses have ponytails, including Little Miss Chatterbox, Little Miss Naughty, Little Miss Whoops, Little Miss Curious, (with her normal ponytail), and Little Miss Helpful.
- During the song, there was a live action clip of waves from the beach.
- This is the one of the two live action showing episode. The other was Trees.
- Little Miss Sunshine and Little Miss Giggles didn't have a ponytail in the song.
- In the Dillydale Radio segment, Mr. Lazy says that the Dillydale radio's AM station number is "1971", the year the Mr. Men books were first released. This was removed in the UK dub.
- The Dillydale radio's AM station "1971" (a reference to the year the original book series began) was replaced with the Dillydale radio's FM station "1814.08" in the British dub.