Science is the 5th episode of The Mr. Men Show.
Mr. Stubborn shares his scientific theories; Little Miss Whoops topples a T-Rex; and during a visit to the Planetarium, Mr. Nervous embarks on a personal space odyssey.
- Miss Sunshine, Mr. Stubborn, Mr. Small and Mr. Tickle's Plot: Miss Sunshine is showing Mr. Stubborn, Mr. Small and Mr. Tickle Moon Rocks. Mr. Stubborn thinks that they're fake. He even pulled an arm off a mummy and left.
- Mr. Grumpy and Miss Daredevil's Plot: Miss Daredevil asks Mr. Grumpy for a rocket. Being the funny Little Miss she is, she buys a lot of toy rockets and glues them all onto a chair and blasts off.
- Miss Whoops and Miss Helpful's Plot: Miss Whoops tries to put the nose on the T-Rex skeleton (In reality, T-Rexs had no nose horn), but it falls off again, so Miss Whoops tries to put it back on, but Miss Helpful finds a loose screw and removes it, Miss Whoops falls down and the T-Rex falls apart.
- Mr. Persnickety and Miss Naughty's Plot: Mr. Persnickety is teaching about frogs. Miss Naughty lets the frogs loose.
- Mr. Nervous' Plot: Mr. Nervous imagines that he's fixing a satellite to save the world, but gets lost in a meteor shower to get his wrench. He is really at the Planetarium.
- Mr. Happy sings a song about how flowers work in the US version of this episode and also Miss Scary sings a Song called "Dinosaurs on the Loose" which can also be heard in Telephone, Seashore, Radio and Surprises.
- This is currently the only episode to have 2 Songs in the episode.
- This is also another episode in the UK version to not have a deleted plot, the other being Farm.
- During Miss Sunshine's tour of the Science Museum, when Mr. Stubborn drops the moon rock on his foot and Mr. Tickle offers a tickle, he says what Mr. Grumpy would say to Mr. Tickle: "Not if you value your arms!"
- Miss Helpful's Video is in this Episode
- Miss Naughty's Video is in this Episode
- In the UK version, there was a transition of frogs that show up after Miss Naughty leaves. This is strangely absent in the US version.
- Miss Sunshine was not angry when she said to Mr. Stubborn: "I think perhaps you should leave" unlike other characters in situations like that. (like Miss Helpful's plot in Restaurants)
- Miss Whoops and Miss Helpful's plot is a reference to a past misconception in real life, in which Iguanodon's thumb spike was originally thought to have been its horn.
- Everyone except for Mr. Messy and Mr. Scatterbrain appeared in this episode.
- In Mr. Persnickety's plot, the back view of the audience was Miss Whoops, but in the front view it was actually Mr. Bump.
- Also, Mr. Persnickety states that there are exactly 5,418 different species of frogs in the world. He’s wrong by over 700.