Ships is the fifty-second episode (second part of the twenty-sixth episode) of Season 1 of The Mr. Men Show.
- Good Morning Dillydale: Mr. Happy and Little Miss Sunshine are broadcasting the christening of the Good Ship Dillydale. They are expecting Mr. Scatterbrain to bring fizzy pop, but he forgot it at Mr. Quiet's Pop Shop. Mr. Quiet soon arrives with the fizzy pop. Mr. Strong smashes the fizzy pop on the ship but ends up breaking the bow, and the ship sinks.
- Mr. Stubborn and Little Miss Chatterbox's Plot: Captain Stubborn sails out to sea on his ship with Little Miss Chatterbox with him. The S.S Stubborn crashes into an iceberg causing it to sink. Captain Stubborn refuses to admit that his ship is sinking and he doesn't listen to Little Miss Chatterbox. Captain Stubborn ends up going down with the ship while Miss Chatterbox and the others go to the life boats..
- Mr. Persnickety, Little Miss Sunshine, Mr. Bounce and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Mr. Persnickety is teaching an aerobics class. Mr. Strong keeps knocking Little Miss Sunshine and Mr. Bounce overboard, worrying Mr. Quiet.
- Mr. Nervous' Plot (US version only): Mr. Nervous imagines he's the captain of a ship lost out in a stormy sea and attacked by a Kraken-like squid. It is really shown that he is playing with a rubber octopus and a plastic ship in a ship's pool. Little Miss Scary said he scared everyone off the ship.
- Mr. Tickle's Plot: Mr. Tickle tickles passengers on the ship but no one wants to be tickled. He then joins the conga line and everyone ends up tickled.
- Little Miss Calamity is resting with a drink and book, only for the ship to tilt and causes Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small to push her, and taking her things.
- Little Miss Calamity is knitting, only for the ship to make Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small knocking her off and they knit instead.
- Little Miss Calamity decides to jump when the ship tilts, only for Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small hitting them back.
- Little Miss Calamity is sitting in a rubber raft, which bounces Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small back, but the water washes her raft away.
- This episode is the last for several things:
- The last episode to feature Little Miss Calamity, and the last appearance of her until the graphic comics by Viz Media appear.
- The last episode Mr. Fussy is referred as Mr. Persnickety.
- It is also the last episode Mr. Persnickety is in his first season color scheme until an error in Cinema.
- The last episode Simon Greenall voices Mr. Happy.
- The last episode Jo Wyatt voices Little Miss Sunshine, Little Miss Scary, and Little Miss Helpful, as she left the show. Emma Tate took over Little Miss Sunshine and Little Miss Helpful, while Alex Kelly took over Little Miss Scary.
- The last episode for the HD Cartoon Network airings to be in 4:3.
- Unless Mr. Strong's strength is what caused the ship to sank, the Good Ship Dillydale wouldn't sink easily as the part where the hole is made isn't touching the water.
- Little Miss Calamity's screams are omitted.
- In some shots, the edge of the backset for the deck on the bumpers can be seen when it tilts.