Sightseeing is the 49th episode of season 1 of The Mr. Men Show.
Mr. Scatterbrain shuffles back and forth on his visit to the Statue of Dillydale; a double decker bus ride leaves Mr. Per(s)nickety ducking for cover; Mr. Bump falls prey to a Venus Flytrap.
- Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Mr. Scatterbrain goes inside the Dillydale statue, but he keeps forgetting things and goes back down the escalator, knocking off other Mr. Men and Little Misses in the process each time!
- Mr. Persnickety, Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Messy's Plot: Mr. Persnickety goes on a sightseeing bus ride called Miss Chatterboxes' Tours, but is disturbed by Mr. Messy.
- Miss Daredevil, Mr. Happy and Mr. Bump's Plot: Miss Daredevil takes Mr. Bump and Mr. Happy on a helicopter ride through Dillydale Falls but the doors were open and Mr. Bump got badly hurt. (Not in the UK).
- Miss Scary, Miss Calamity, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Tickle's Plot: Miss Scary takes Miss Calamity, Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Tickle on a nature ramble, trying to make the things they see seem scary. Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Tickle aren't easily fooled, but Miss Calamity keeps falling afoul of booby traps! It seemed that Miss Scary rigged the whole trip!
- This is the first episode to have the words "Coming through"
- Almost all characters (except Mr. Noisy) in series 1 all appeared in one sketch.
- Characters that are seen whilst Mr. Scatterbrain goes up and down the escalator:
- Going up the first time: Mr. Rude, Miss Whoops, and Mr. Happy.
- Going down the first time: Miss Sunshine, Mr. Persnickety, and Mr. Nervous, and goes up the elevator with Mr. Messy.
- Going up the second time: Mr. Grumpy, Miss Helpful, and Miss Daredevil.
- Going down the second time: Miss Calamity, Mr. Bump, and Mr. Tickle, and goes up the elevator with Miss Naughty.
- Going up the third time: Miss Scary, Mr. Stubborn, and Mr. Lazy.
- Going down the third time: Mr. Strong, Mr. Quiet, and Mr. Bounce, and goes up the elevator with Miss Chatterbox.
- Mr. Nosey and Mr. Small are seen at the ticket booth, and Mr. Noisy is not seen at all.