Everyone in Dillydale finds surprises. It's also Little Miss Sunshine's birthday.
- Mr. Quiet, Mr. Rude, Mr. Noisy, Mr. Nosey and Mr. Small's Plot: Mr. Quiet is trying to eat peacefully when Mr. Rude, Mr. Noisy, Mr. Nosey and Mr. Small come to his house for dinner.
- Mr. Small's Plot: Mr. Small ads for his new "Oh My Goodness Goggles", which helps you see what your surprise is. (Not in the UK)
- Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Happy and Mr. Scatterbrain's Plot: Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Happy go to Mr. Scatterbrain's Surprise Restaurant. It doesn't go good for Mr. Grumpy but he likes the food. What a surprise!
- Miss Helpful, Miss Sunshine, Miss Scary, Miss Whoops, Mr. Bounce and Mr. Nervous' Plot: Miss Helpful distracts Miss Sunshine by taking her to the Dillydale Gardens for her birthday while Miss Scary and Mr. Nervous plan a surprise party. Mr. Nervous and Mr. Bounce make a good side while Miss Scary and Miss Whoops make a scary side. A spider shoots tootie fruity at Miss Scary 2 times. When Miss Sunshine returns everyone runs out and becomes unhappy instead. What a bad surprise. But the real surprise was that lots of Mr. Men and Little Misses made a her a good surprise of a flying cake machine and a baby bunny.
- Mr Scatterbrain's hat is more greenish in this episode.
- It's unknown if Mr. Funny talked, as he is seen shouting "Surprise!" along with the others.
- Every character (except Little Miss Calamity who makes no season 2 appearance) was in this episode.
- It's unknown how Little Miss Scary, Mr. Nervous, Mr. Bounce, and Little Miss Whoops got on the cake machine when they ran out the house.
- Mr. Rude is the only character absent from the giant cake surprise, which makes sense considering how he's a jerk and hates Little Miss Sunshine.
- Mr. Bounce was shown in a rabbit costume.
- The scene in the opening where Mr. Bump gets crushed by an alien spaceship and the beginning of the advertisement for the Oh My Goodness Goggles were leaked over a month prior on Keith Holven's animation demo reel on YouTube.
- This is the last episode where Mr. Rude farts.