Trains is the second part of the ninth episode of the first season in The Mr. Men Show. This episode centers around the Mr. Men and Little Misses spending their day traveling on trains.
A runaway train leaves with Mr. Nervous' imagination; last minute cabin-mates leave Mr. Per(s)nickety pressed for space; and Mr. Grumpy receives a bouncy travel companion from Mr. Scatterbrain.
- Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Scatterbrain’s Plot: Mr. Grumpy goes to get his ticket at the ticket counter but Mr. Scatterbrain (who was working at the counter) almost made him miss his train. He makes it in the end but ends up taking Mr. Scatterbrain's kangaroo, Penguin, with him.
- Miss Daredevil and Mr. Lazy’s Plot: Miss Daredevil packs up her box with a hypercar with Mr. Lazy’s help since the train is due to leave. She decides she'll do it by herself. (Not in the UK)
- Mr. Persnickety, Mr. Rude and Mr. Messy’s Plot: Mr. Persnickety takes a ride on a train, but shares a room with Mr. Rude and Mr. Messy. Mr. Rude’s instant sponges squish him in the end because they got in the water.
- Mr. Nervous’ Plot: Mr. Nervous imagines that he's in control of a runaway train and that it'll crash. It was really shown he was on a two-minute ride that looks like a train. (Deleted in Ireland)
- Miss Calamity and Miss Chatterbox's Plot: Miss Calamity plays a game with Miss Chatterbox. Then gets trapped in the coach’s restroom. She soon gets out and back into the coach safely, but Miss Calamity pushes Mr. Noisy in the restroom by accident and the exact same thing happens to him.
- Mr. Grumpy
- Mr. Scatterbrain
- Mr. Fussy
- Mr. Happy
- Mr. Rude
- Mr. Messy
- Mr. Jelly
- Little Miss Scary
- Little Miss Chatterbox
- Little Miss Calamity
- Mr. Noisy
- Mr. Small
- Mr. Nosey
- Little Miss Daredevil (does not speak in the UK version)
- Mr. Lazy (cameo, speaks in the US version)
- Mr. Strong (cameo)
- Mr. Bump (cameo)
- Little Miss Whoops (cameo)
- Mr. Quiet (cameo)
- Little Miss Naughty (cameo)
- Little Miss Sunshine (cameo)
- Little Miss Helpful (cameo)
- Mr. Bounce (cameo)
- Mr. Stubborn (cameo)
- Mr. Tickle (cameo)
Mr. Bump trying to catch the train and his suitcase opens.
- Mr. Bump hits a telephone pole.
- Mr. Bump falls off the viaduct.
- Mr. Bump sees Mr. Scatterbrain and hopes he’ll pick him up, but instead is given a turkey.
- Mr. Strong stops the train, but only got half a passenger car.
- When Mr. Rude had his shoes off, his feet smelled; to get rid of the smell, Mr. Persnickety breaks the fourth wall by spraying air freshener at the screen.
- Mr. Bump’s suitcase contains his undies, despite the fact that the characters don’t react if they don’t wear clothing.
- Unless she hit a tree while bouncing off-screen, Miss Calamity had a pine cone inside her mouth.
- Before Mr. Messy appears in the train's room, the lights go completely out - there was a window in the room, meaning that there should have been some light visible.
- When Mr. Rude's sponges got wet, they were on the bottom bunk. Right before they explode, they are on the top bunk.
- When Mr. Messy gets ice cream all over Mr. Persnickety, his bowtie disappears, reappearing when he is at the sink.
- Mr. Happy's mouth overlaps his left hand when he leaves the room.
- The outline on Mr. Persnickety’s forehead is missing when he turns around to get his luggage.
- The board game Miss Calamity and Miss Chatterbox are playing is “Parcheezi!”.
- The soup cans Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small had resembled Campbell’s.