Trains & Planes is a Season 2 episode of The Mr. Men Show
- Mr. Bump and Miss Helpful's Plot: Mr. Bump is sent to fix some railway tracks since a storm demolished it but by the time he finishes it Miss Helpful tells him to get off the track, but the train goes on the same track the pump trolley was in without crashing into it after Miss Helpful knocks Mr. Bump over.
- Advertisement (US version only): Mr. Messy's airline, Messy Air.
- Mr. Fussy, Miss Scary, Miss Magic and Mr. Rude's Plot: Mr. Fussy offers from Miss Magic lemonade on the plane. However she turns Miss Scary into a pineapple, and she turns Mr. Fussy into a block of ice. But she soon gives him lemonade. Mr. Fussy starts to enjoy the trip. Only to buried alive by pineapples which Mr. Rude uses a straw to drink the lemons out to his delight.
- Mr. Grumpy, Miss Sunshine, Miss Whoops, Mr. Scatterbrain and Mr. Tickle's Plot: Mr. Grumpy is on the Dillydale Express along with Miss Sunshine, Mr. Scatterbrain, and Mr. Tickle. Much to his annoyance, because Mr. Tickle tickles Miss Whoops who is driving the train which causes her to accidentally uncouple the coaches.
- When Mr. Grumpy takes out his cell phone it is shown he has a pocket.
- The pilots of Messy Air are Little Miss Sunshine and a pig.
- The book that Mr. Grumpy was reading was his autobiography from "Books".
- Mr. Messy owns an airplane.
- Mr. Bump and Miss Helpful passed a crossing sign, even though it wasn't there when the two were heading to the broken section.
- At the end, Little Miss Whoops was a pilot and Mr. Bump was on the plane, but a few seconds later Mr. Bump is with Little Miss Helpful and Little Miss Whoops is driving a train.
- Scenes from this episode were leaked a month prior to the second season's premiere on Dagan Moriarty's animation reel on YouTube.
- There were only two tracks when Mr. Bump and Miss Helpful are repairing them, but the train goes on the same track the pump trolley was in without crashing into it, after Miss Helpful knocks Mr. Bump over. This makes it like there’s a third track.