Travel is the 50th episode of season 2 of The Mr. Men Show
- Mr. Fussy, Mr. Strong, Mr. Messy and Mr. Tall's Plot: Mr. Fussy, Mr. Strong and Mr. Messy travel to the forest in the mountains. Mr. Messy invites Mr. Tall to stay with them, but he can't fit in the car so he walks instead, Mr. Messy didn't tell Mr. Strong and Mr. Fussy he was going to stay with them, but he finally arrives. But it rains all day and the power goes out, things become worse when it rains so hard that a flood comes and makes their cabin start to tip over the edge of a cliff, the Mr. Men knew it was smart to stay of the side with less weight, but Mr. Messy tries to pick up his sock and he falls out the window, luckily Mr. Tall was there to rescue him, but then Mr. Fussy almost falls out, Mr. Strong attempts to grab him, but crashes into the wall instead, causing the cabin to fall off the edge of the cliff into a pile of mud. Mr. Tall then says "Look on the Bright side Mr. Fussy, We have only 5 days left of holidays".
- Mr. Rude's Plot (Only in the US): Mr. Rude ads his new theme park, "Rudeland".
- Mr. Grumpy, Miss Sunshine, Mr. Scatterbrain, Mr. Tickle and Mr. Bounce's Plot: Mr. Grumpy, Little Miss Sunshine, Mr. Tickle and Mr. Scatterbrain go for a camel ride to meet Mr. Bounce at the watering hole. They ride through a sand storm. The camels then go berserk by Miss Sunshine's singing.
- Miss Magic, Mr. Nervous, Miss Scary and Miss Chatterbox's Plot: Little Miss Magic gives Little Miss Scary, Little Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Nervous a glass of water. She accidentally turns Mr. Noisy who is swimming in the pool into a whale that covers the whole pool.
- This is the last appearance of Mr. Noisy and the Angry Heads. This is also only time the Angry Heads appear in Season 2.
- This is the only time that Mr. Tall has a plot and a speaking role outside of the crowd shot with nearly all the characters saying "SURPRISE!" in Surprises.
- This is the second time Mr. Grumpy, Mr. Scatterbrain, Miss Sunshine and Mr. Tickle shared a plot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.