Yard Work (Lawns in the UK) is the thirty-ninth episode (first part of the twentieth episode) of Season 1 of The Mr. Men Show.
Mr. Quiet trims his topiary; Mr. Rude rakes leaves with a chipper Little Miss Chatterbox; and wild things happen when Little Miss Naughty cares for Mr. Nervous' lawn.
- Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Rude's Plot: Miss Chatterbox bothers Mr. Rude saying that his lawn needs raking due to the leaves and they have a contest. Mr. Nosy and Mr. Small arrive and help clean it all up. The machine then explodes after Mr. Rude farts and all the leaves land in Mr. Rude's Yard.
- Miss Calamity, Mr. Tickle and Mr. Quiet's Plot: Miss Calamity starts her mower with Mr. Tickle's help which developes a mind of its own and causes a calamity by chasing Mr. Quiet and smashing his lawn ornaments.
- Mr. Happy and Mr. Stubborn's Plot: Mr. Happy is picking peaches at Mr. Stubborn's and tries to convince him that he has a gopher problem. (Not in the UK)
- Miss Naughty and Mr. Nervous' Plot: Miss Naughty tells Mr. Nervous that his grass isn't growing well and ads formula to make it grow faster. The next morning his yard grows into a jungle with dangerous plants, snakes and quicksand and Mr. Nervous gets terrified when he goes out to get the newspaper. Miss Naughty then arrives thinking he is imagining again which he really isn't and Mr. Nervous got mad at her for that. Miss Naughty then took him safely inside. Then a wild boar chased Miss Naughty.
- Like Boo Boos, All Plots feature 2 characters.
- in Mr. Nervous's plot he can briefly be seen without his glasses.
- The music whistled by Mr. Happy is similar to Mr Funny's theme music.
- Miss Chatterbox and Mr. Rude are revealed to be neighbours in this episode.
- Scenes from Garden, Chores, and Farm are seen.
- Mr. Happy and Mr. Stubborn’s plot was deleted in the UK because gophers are US only animals as they were never common in Europe.